WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Peta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwink3101

Fresh Meat
Okay guys (and girls). This is my first post and i am stupid enough to put it int he bait and tackly but i'm brave.

what the hell is up with PETA. I am all for being nice to animals. I have 4 cats whom i love dearly and would never harm but according to PETA i am an animal hater becuase i own a pet. To make matters worse, they try to make me feel bad for wanting to eat meat. When i eat a steak, or veal, or chicken,etc, i am not advocating killing an animal that some person loves. I'm not saying go to someone who ones a chicken as a pet and kill it for me. I am saying that i want to eat an animal who has not other purpose on this earth other than to feed me. I'm not even killing a wild animal. The ones i am eating are raised to die. What's the problem with that. Why does PETA care? I know it is a cliche but it really should stand for People Eating Tasty Animals

Okay, i am ready for those PETA people to tear this apart. No need to be gently becuase i'm new.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I am a firm supportor of PETP (people for ethical treatment of plants) have you ever seen the violent methods involved in harvesting crops, the huge war machines that mow down thousands of peace loving plants at a time, the painful intruments used to slice innocent veggies, to then only be boiled or steamed ALIVE! Then you have the real sickos who will eat innocent fruit right off the tree. Imagine that, you are just hanging out on a tree then suddenly you are being bitten into by some ruthless herbivore.

PETA is fucking ridiculous ... STFU n00b :mfinger:

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
People Eating The Animals...That's what I thought it stood for...now I know why I keep getting letter bombs made out of lettuce.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
The only cruelty I do to animals is that I kick puppies.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
PETA is, frankly, a civil terrorist organization. They say they're all about peace while disrupting medical research and causing havok on society. Fuck their ideas about saving animals.

NOTICE: YOU ARENT SAVING ANIMALS LIVES BY MAKING PEOPLE FEEL BAD!!

People still herd the animals and kill them and, guess what?! People still eat them!

To finish this rant off, I'd suggest you purchase this shirt of the Maddox website:

tell them your raising the cats to make burritos :) maybe they'll leave you alone then. i hate those orginizations. fuckers hug trees yet they write on paper, and whipe their asses with toilet paper. they don't live by anything they preach. then tell him that you seen him eating that salmon, and you seen finding nemo, hes got family some where too. fucking tree hugging bastards! shoot all of them.

Those PETA fuckers are cruel to people instead, that makes a lot of sense. We should start a group and send them all kinds of shit mail. Fucking tree huggers.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
They arent tree huggers...theyre animal huggers.

I still <3 that South Park episode making fun of PETA. That was so funny.

PETA Representative: "Molly and John just had a baby. It's a half-human, half-chicken."

Half-human, Half-chicken: "Kill...me...!"

Yeah, it's common knowledge that PETA is a shitty group of people. And you thought Michael Moore was a dumbass with shock value...

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
http://www.ranting-gryphon.com/Rants/2rant-vegetarians.mp3

rant against vegetarians. Fun.

I just hate these idiots. They think that they're better than us because they don't eat animals. Why? To make them seem like their important, their saving the planet. You know what, PETA's local chapter or something like that meets at my church, and takes on a christian view. you know what? EVEN THE IBLE SAYS THAT YOU CAN EAT/USE ANIMALS!! Fucking hypocrytes.

PETA makes want to shit my pants, they're so stupid. any kind of treehugger/eco-terrorist/ralph nader really pisses me off. Did you guys know that there are groups that want to kill off all humans just so the earth can live in peace? Fuckin' insane assholes. they can go ahead and kill them selves. i'm gonna go eat my steak, use lots of tissue and toilet paper, and step on bugs.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Well, with all the ANTI vegitarian and vegan talk, I would like to say that the vegetarian diet isn't ALL bad. My sister used to like meat but became a vegetarian because her circulation is pretty poor and meat raises cholesterol. She's not a tree hugger, she just doesn't want to die at age 25, lol. It's definitely a healthier way of dieting/eating, but I enjoy meat too much to give it up.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
dustinzgirl said:
We eat Peta for breakfast.
i thought we had it for brunch every thursday and sunday?

have you ever litten a cat on fire??? shit its funny

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
YUCK FOU!!! said:
i thought we had it for brunch every thursday and sunday?
wait... you didn't get the memo?

have you ever litten a cat on fire??? shit its funny
try hamsters sometime, light them up and shoot them out of a potato cannon. Like fireworks, except much cheaper

LiberatioN said:
I still <3 that South Park episode making fun of PETA. That was so funny.
Hahaha giant douche and turd sandwich lol. That part where the PETA dude says "here we live in harmony with the animals and blahblah blah" then drops his dacks and shits like an animal, and continues again, i can picture them people actually doing that

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
hahahahah, yea...in the middle of a business meeting or something. rofl

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Jwink3101 said:
Okay guys (and girls). This is my first post and i am stupid enough to put it int he bait and tackly but i'm brave.

what the hell is up with PETA. I am all for being nice to animals. I have 4 cats whom i love dearly and would never harm but according to PETA i am an animal hater becuase i own a pet. To make matters worse, they try to make me feel bad for wanting to eat meat. When i eat a steak, or veal, or chicken,etc, i am not advocating killing an animal that some person loves. I'm not saying go to someone who ones a chicken as a pet and kill it for me. I am saying that i want to eat an animal who has not other purpose on this earth other than to feed me. I'm not even killing a wild animal. The ones i am eating are raised to die. What's the problem with that. Why does PETA care? I know it is a cliche but it really should stand for People Eating Tasty Animals

Okay, i am ready for those PETA people to tear this apart. No need to be gently becuase i'm new.
I love the colorful array of protesters!

Whoops how'd that last one get there?

Status
Not open for further replies.