WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Pets/etc Do you consider them part of your family?

Well as the title says do you?

Have you ever had a pet that you wish would accidently die somehow?

Here's the story:

Well one little great fucking day 3 months ago.. My Mother feels sorry for pathetic excuse for a dog. Its 11, has rotten teeth, stinks like a bag of shit, and is going to die soon anyway. Do you think she thought of this beforehand? No fucking way! Anyways she goes to the spca and picks out this little shithead~ Guess what? Now Im stuck with cleaning this little shits piss stains off our carpet. I've never seen a more pathetic being. Its a Jack Terrier/Some type of shitsu. This thing pisses when you get angry at it and rips open the garbage for me to clean when we leave her alone.

Anyways post your Delemas with pets in your family

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
yes
sometimes
my dog eats shit from the yard

Hah! I feel sorry for you kind of.. But you brought this upon yourself I would of got them to buy a cat or some shit. Hamsters are gay I only had one like 7 years ago and it died a month later anyways.. Useless fucking creatures

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Virgo said:
Hah! I feel sorry for you kind of.. But you brought this upon yourself I would of got them to buy a cat or some shit. Hamsters are gay I only had one like 7 years ago and it died a month later anyways.. Useless fucking creatures
Tell my son hamters are gay, he's 7 wise ass! the last thing I need is another pussy in my house!

Ah.. I get what your saying. Well then you could just wait it out~It'll die soon anyways there lifespans are like *snaps* that.

Ps. You may try getting it something else to chew on thats less annoying. Or invest in another hamstercage that has no exposed plastic areas.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Virgo said:
Ah.. I get what your saying. Well then you could just wait it out~It'll die soon anyways there lifespans are like *snaps* that.

Ps. You may try getting it something else to chew on thats less annoying. Or invest in another hamstercage that has no exposed plastic areas.
To the CATS with his ass! I ain't spendin another dime on'him.

Well I guess that could work. Ps My cat ate somebodies hamster a year ago its not pretty so be sure to clean up. /lame/

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ok...lets see..
I've got...

4 firebellied newts
3 Piranahs
2 iguanas
2 dogs-shepard,pittbull
1 betta-jap fighting fish
1 fire mouth ciclid
1 gecko
1 snapping turtle
1 firebellied toad
1 Bullfrog
1 Cow (my EX)
and a fuckin' annoying parrot.
**gehtfuct looks around for other animals**
I think thats all,unless you count the kids.

So,yes..I guess they're considered family most of the time.
They're a pain in the ass most of the time as well. I've delt with the up's and down's of them for a long friggin' time now.
But I tell you what...
I would'nt miss that fuckin' bird at all.....All day long I hear; "MaxPower is God! Awwk! Maxipad is God!! AWWK! Max..BWA-A-AAK!!"
It sux...

gehtfuct said:
Ok...lets see..
I've got...

4 firebellied newts
3 Piranahs
2 iguanas
2 dogs-shepard,pittbull
1 betta-jap fighting fish
1 fire mouth ciclid
1 gecko
1 snapping turtle
1 firebellied toad
1 Bullfrog
1 Cow (my EX)
and a fuckin' annoying parrot.
**gehtfuct looks around for other animals**
I think thats all,unless you count the kids.

So,yes..I guess they're considered family most of the time.
They're a pain in the ass most of the time as well. I've delt with the up's and down's of them for a long friggin' time now.
But I tell you what...
I would'nt miss that fuckin' bird at all.....All day long I hear; "MaxPower is God! Awwk! Maxipad is God!! AWWK! Max..BWA-A-AAK!!"
It sux...
have you ever considered group therapy? i hear broken's a great therapist.
he gehts along really well with animals

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Unforgiven said:
have you ever considered group therapy? i hear broken's a great therapist.
he gehts along really well with animals
Yeah...dont go there,Unf...
I fell for that line before...Ha! Real funny.
C'mon,Brokens a Proctologist,maaaan!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
wow, that sounds like my dog. lol

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
smoke-it said:
wow, that sounds like my dog. lol
It's the "Quote" button. It's so WE know where you're at in the conversation.
Anyhoo...Ya gotta dog,huh?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
It's the "Quote" button. It's so WE know where you're at in the conversation.
Anyhoo...Ya gotta dog,huh?
Opps my bad, yeah anyways, his teeth were so rotten that we had to take them out, he only has 2 teeth left, hes 14, and he smells like shit, my parents want to put him down, but me and my sisters don't. Not to mention he pisses all over the fucking house, and runs into the walls sometimes.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
smoke-it said:
Opps my bad, yeah anyways, his teeth were so rotten that we had to take them out, he only has 2 teeth left, hes 14, and he smells like shit, my parents want to put him down, but me and my sisters don't. Not to mention he pisses all over the fucking house, and runs into the walls sometimes.
LOL!...smells like shit. I dont know why thats funny,but it is. Its a little fuggin' poodle type shitter,isnt it? Sounds like the one my Mom had. Maybe it's time to trade the fucker in for something new. Like a Hamster.. ;) :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Actually it is a poodle, rofl..

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
smoke-it said:
Actually it is a poodle, rofl..
My Momz had poodle-diddly fucker,too. 24 friggin' years that bastard fuct-off.
I was like:"Die you stinkin' assed blind shittin' on the floor Mofugger!!"

Alas...He did not. My Momz,finally broke it's neck. I'm kiddin'...
She had it put down....then we stir fried it....

gehtfuct said:
My Momz had poodle-diddly fucker,too. 24 friggin' years that bastard fuct-off.
I was like:"Die you stinkin' assed blind shittin' on the floor Mofugger!!"

Alas...He did not. My Momz,finally broke it's neck. I'm kiddin'...
She had it put down....then we stir fried it....
your mother makes a mean stir fried poodle.

i swear, that thing bit me.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah, ours is blind and deaf, I give it another year, and then we'll have to put it down.. oh well..

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I just bought a great dane for the kids when I was home on R&R ... I think my dog is the greatest!!! Sure he eats A LOT, and he will weigh over 200 ponds as an adult, and yes, he shits all over the yard ... little fucker ... but he is still great. I treat him like one of the kids. :)