Headlines Pharmacists Refuse to Give Out Pills

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
OMG WTF:
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/usatoday/20041109/pl_usatoday/druggistsrefusetogiveoutpill

Ok. What the hell is wrong w/these pharmacists? :mfinger: These drugs are prescribed, legal, etc... - stay out of it! It's so ridiculous when the "Christian-Right" morals are imposed on other people. This should be against the law - the lady missed her birth control pill, WTF! You have to take those everyday...fucking pharmacists.

I thought these pharmacists were/are ridiculous and that this issue needs to be pointed out. I am on my way to becoming a pharmacist, and, no, I will not deny a LEGAL prescription to anyone because I don't "morally" agree with it. Fucking people...

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
That's bS man. There should be a law against a pharmacist intrajecting their personal views into their service to the public.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
msalyss85 said:
OMG WTF:

Ok. What the hell is wrong w/these pharmacists? :mfinger: These drugs are prescribed, legal, etc... - stay out of it! It's so ridiculous when the "Christian-Right" morals are imposed on other people. This should be against the law - the lady missed her birth control pill, WTF! You have to take those everyday...fucking pharmacists.
Yep, 4 more years of this shit.

What, is it some sort of populate the Earth plan? Talk about playing God...

tzedek

Original Member
baby, i love you so much. dont worry about some asshole at the pharmacy. dont worry baby.

<insert a whole bunch of other mushy shit here that doesnt belong on wtf>

i am so proud of you and i believe in you. soon baby soon....

ferengi

Yay fire!
That is such BS... If you have moral objections to any part of your job, go into another profession you dumbass :bonk:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Should have his pharmacology certification rejected or at least suspended. In his off time he should also be forced to counsel pregnant teenagers.