WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Pharmacists Refuse to Give Out Pills

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
OMG WTF:
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/usatoday/20041109/pl_usatoday/druggistsrefusetogiveoutpill

Ok. What the hell is wrong w/these pharmacists? :mfinger: These drugs are prescribed, legal, etc... - stay out of it! It's so ridiculous when the "Christian-Right" morals are imposed on other people. This should be against the law - the lady missed her birth control pill, WTF! You have to take those everyday...fucking pharmacists.

I thought these pharmacists were/are ridiculous and that this issue needs to be pointed out. I am on my way to becoming a pharmacist, and, no, I will not deny a LEGAL prescription to anyone because I don't "morally" agree with it. Fucking people...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
That's bS man. There should be a law against a pharmacist intrajecting their personal views into their service to the public.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
msalyss85 said:
OMG WTF:

Ok. What the hell is wrong w/these pharmacists? :mfinger: These drugs are prescribed, legal, etc... - stay out of it! It's so ridiculous when the "Christian-Right" morals are imposed on other people. This should be against the law - the lady missed her birth control pill, WTF! You have to take those everyday...fucking pharmacists.
Yep, 4 more years of this shit.

What, is it some sort of populate the Earth plan? Talk about playing God...

tzedek

Original Member
baby, i love you so much. dont worry about some asshole at the pharmacy. dont worry baby.

<insert a whole bunch of other mushy shit here that doesnt belong on wtf>

i am so proud of you and i believe in you. soon baby soon....

ferengi

Yay fire!
That is such BS... If you have moral objections to any part of your job, go into another profession you dumbass :bonk:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Should have his pharmacology certification rejected or at least suspended. In his off time he should also be forced to counsel pregnant teenagers.