WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Philly

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#3
TwisT said:
No! But Philly cheese steaks rock!
dude don't even get me started on cheese steaks.....i used to cook them for about 4 years.....not bragging or nothing but everyone loved my steaks.....no quick question for you...did you eat the "philly cheese steak" in philly or some other city.....cuz if u ate them in a diff place and u think they are good.....you would have an orgasmic heart attack if u try the philly ones :thumbsup:
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,564
8
68
#5
from outside the lou, and philly steaks are the shite! dude, they really need to have some sort of nationwide wtf get-together in the major cities, i'd do it.
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#6
DIZNUTS said:
dude don't even get me started on cheese steaks.....i used to cook them for about 4 years.....not bragging or nothing but everyone loved my steaks.....no quick question for you...did you eat the "philly cheese steak" in philly or some other city.....cuz if u ate them in a diff place and u think they are good.....you would have an orgasmic heart attack if u try the philly ones :thumbsup:
Check it, There's this place called John's Philly Grille and dude pwns three of the in OC, I think he only has the three locations, any how he grew up in Philly and had a sandwich shop there. After a while he got tired of the butt as cold winters you guys have so he brought his biz to Cali, and they are fuckin rad!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

scgalemd

Necro-Poster
14
0
0
#7
Jims on South

Im from Philly! - the best cheese steaks are from Jims on South st. - of course you have to deal with all the freaks hangin' out there but its worth it - especially after a few margaritas from across the street!
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#8
scgalemd said:
Im from Philly! - the best cheese steaks are from Jims on South st. - of course you have to deal with all the freaks hangin' out there but its worth it - especially after a few margaritas from across the street!
yup they aint bad.......what part of philly u from.....ne,north,south,southwest,west, CC?
 

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
5,438
87
142
#11
i'm from acrossed the river originally but close enough.. the cheese steaks rock.. can't say I have found a single place down here that can compare to the philly cheesesteak.. being in va blows... no good cheese steaks.. no good diners... people are from anywhere but here and driving sucks... might as well carpet bomb the state...
 
4,149
1
0
#15
mmmm. . .cheese steaks. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: My grandparents live in Media, PA, and I had to spend a year with them. That was hell, so sorry to your state, but I'll be avoiding it for a while.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#16
tiger_86 said:
mmmm. . .cheese steaks. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: My grandparents live in Media, PA, and I had to spend a year with them. That was hell, so sorry to your state, but I'll be avoiding it for a while.
see the whole state of PA sucks except for philly....well surrounding counties of philly are ok but nothing else....
 
4,149
1
0
#17
lol. At least you can see the truth. Some people get so attached to their state that if you say anything bad about any part of it they freak out.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#18
tiger_86 said:
lol. At least you can see the truth. Some people get so attached to their state that if you say anything bad about any part of it they freak out.
see i love philly....even though it sux cuz its not as "alive" as nyc but i still love it....too many memories....car chases....cop chases......street races....fights...pussy adventures....lol....but one thing i hate is the jer-z smell comming over....fucks up our air :thumbsdn: