WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Philly

Status
Not open for further replies.
William Smith said:
YooYYoo/yo Maaaaaaaaan Whats up, you know whatImean? maaaan Y/oYoyo
Yo dawg, what's happenin?!

Haven't seen you around the cribbles in a while fool!

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
"Everybody here.....Who has not tried to fuck Queen Latifah....Please Raise your hands........1,2,3,fou.....William?"

William Smith

Uncle Phil is a fat fuck
HavokChylde said:
Yo dawg, what's happenin?!

Haven't seen you around the cribbles in a while fool!
Maaaa/YoOTY/aaaan Shithapp
enD down in PhillyMaaaaaaan yo/YO
UnclePhil Fucked Assley up in da Assley / MAAaaNN/yo
Banks/yo
know wht I mean/yo

William Smith said:
Maaaa/YoOTY/aaaan Shithapp
enD down in PhillyMaaaaaaan yo/YO
UnclePhil Fucked Assley up in da Assley / MAAaaNN/yo
Banks/yo
know wht I mean/yo

Man fool! That's some whack ass shit! :thumbsup:

johnny kuntz said:
I know dude, he fucking owns :thumbsup: I've heard he's gonna play in some movie too.

Are you serious?!?

I'm gonna buy his new album "Will 24k". It's gonna fuckin destroy the competition with Juicage.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
People, spend their actual time typing here, ponder that for a minute, now if you havent gotten the extreme urge to suicide right this minute, then get back in line and shut the fuck up

ITakeOffence said:
People, spend their actual time typing here, ponder that for a minute, now if you havent gotten the extreme urge to suicide right this minute, then get back in line and shut the fuck up
:o

I like the hypocrisy, ITO. It's very amusing as to how you don't even notice it. :thumbsup:

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
Butters said:
:o

I like the hypocrisy, ITO. It's very amusing as to how you don't even notice it. :thumbsup:
I like it when you're silent and all is calm, and then you break out and say something that only you, yourself would state was "witty"

Status
Not open for further replies.