WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Philosophy?

Want to see a Philosophy forum?

• Yes

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Phil who?

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Alright, lately I've been mulling over a few topics that seem a little too heavy for "Chit-Chat", but don't really seem to belong in "The Issues". I propose a philosophy forum, where users can post their deep thoughts/questions.

If this is a horrible idea, feel free to let me know :thumbsup:

It is a good idea.

"Inquiries and Ethics"

anti-movielife

self medicated
:cool: neat but who likes droning on and on about existentialism and all the tripe :redface:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Me?

One doesn't have to participate in a forum one doesn't want to.

M1DG3T

Who are you to change me?
What if the hokey pokey is what its all about...
:confused: :sword: :cool:

Shai'Hulud

Omfg. Gawd of Dune. :OO
Yeah...A philosophy forum would be nice from time to time. >.......>; Hack into their servers and make one. ;D Good luck.

Shai'Hulud said:
Yeah...A philosophy forum would be nice from time to time. >.......>; Hack into their servers and make one. ;D Good luck.

Hey hey, no hacking here.

We're civilized people.

We just bitch until we get what we want.

Seriously though. The administrators listen. They better. Or we'll rebel.

shep

Local alcoholic
Shai'Hulud said:
:abduct:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
philosophy like:
what if I fell off the bandwagon, or I agree, but I tried to jump on the bandwagon but was too slow and got ran over? Then would I be disagreeing?

or more:
If a tree falls in the woods, and your wife doesnt hear it, are you still wrong?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
philosophy like:
what if I fell off the bandwagon, or I agree, but I tried to jump on the bandwagon but was too slow and got ran over? Then would I be disagreeing?

or more:
If a tree falls in the woods, and your wife doesnt hear it, are you still wrong?
If a tree falls in the woods and your wife doesn't hear it, then you tell her to; "geht off her lazy housewife ass and go chop the firewood", "Don't make me hafta hitchya, you know I don't like when ya make me hafta hitchya."

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
If a tree falls in the woods and your wife doesn't hear it, then you tell her to; "geht off her lazy housewife ass and go chop the firewood", "Don't make me hafta hitchya, you know I don't like when ya make me hafta hitchya."
Oh, so that is philosophy....I see.....

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
HavokChylde said:
Seriously though. The administrators listen. They better. Or we'll rebel.
Jason lops off HavokChylde's penis with a jagged tunafish can.

lol

Hmm philosophy.. Not a bad idea per se, not sure how much traffic it would get of course...

Let's see how many beg and plead, don't let the jagged tuna can sway you. Much.

Pachyderm

I really did.
DON'T LOOK IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN FIGHTCLUB****
okay.. this is my OWN... You know in FightClub, when he has that alter ego but he thinks it's really another person. He doesn't know he's not insane because he thinks everybody else sees him too? Well if when you are insane and you don't know you're insane.. how do you know you are insane?!! GOD! We could all be nUTS!

i think me reading the deep thoughs of the posters here would destroy whatever shreds of sanity i have left :)

Pachyderm

I really did.
I think reading the deep thoughts of posters would shred what ever sanity I thought they held..

Pachyderm said:
I think read the deep thoughts of posters would shred what ever sanity I thought they held..
you mean... they have that?

Jason said:
Jason lops off HavokChylde's penis with a jagged tunafish can.

You're lucky I still have 8 inches left after that gruesome display. Otherwise I'd have to press charges....

Ok, so about the whining and bitching and begging part....I'll wait until Fran Drescher comes around again, then I'll have her ask for me.

Pleeeeeeaaaaaaassseeee Mr. Schefield, pleaaaaaaaassseeeeee.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'd be willing to beg and plead. In fact, I've made this flash animation to prove it.

To do list: Make flash animation

We'll be right back.