WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

photoshop/ animate the pope

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
because of a recent chat in the IRC, I, along with Taylor_B and bigck3000 have decided to start a photoshop the pope thread. there will be two catagories. one for photoshop, and one for animation.

RULES:
1. pic must have the following picture
2. no porono
3. keep file size under 800x600
4. be creative!

billybob13 said:
because of a recent chat in the IRC, I, along with Taylor_B and bigck3000 have decided to start a photoshop the pope thread. there will be two catagories. one for photoshop, and one for animation.

RULES:
1. pic must have the following picture
2. no porono
3. keep file size under 800x600
4. be creative!

HAHAAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!! NEG REP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
looking at that pic, one question comes to mind...

How the HELL do that keep that hat on?!?!??!!?

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
same way harrison ford kept his hat on in indiana jones while riding a horse...

Boycott said:

Damn...I couldn't resist. Don't fucking bitch about the shitty quality. It took me a whole ten seconds. That's including opening the program...

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
im bitching at the shitty quality:

if you had taken the time to make it nice i would of laughed, but it just looks bad now.

WizardlyFriend said:
im bitching at the shitty quality:

if you had taken the time to make it nice i would of laughed, but it just looks bad now.
Sorry, buddy, but my goal here isn't to make everyone happy. :/

I'm not really in an animating mood right now, but I felt I had to do that before someone else stole the idea. If I don't geht to do it, then NO ONE gehts to do it.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Awaken said:

Damn...I couldn't resist. Don't fucking bitch about the shitty quality. It took me a whole ten seconds. That's including opening the program...

Don't bitch about shitty quality? What quality? There's no quality whatsoever there. But I mean, with you spending all this time on your computer and IRC then you should have awesome enough skills to make movies that make it on Newgrounds... Whats that you say? You don't? Tsk Tsk. no wonder you're too scared to talk to a girl ;)

Err wait, I think I still have that IRC log of you asking to see Shae's boobs after learning she was 14 ...

Boycott said:
Don't bitch about shitty quality? What quality? There's no quality whatsoever there. But I mean, with you spending all this time on your computer and IRC then you should have awesome enough skills to make movies that make it on Newgrounds... Whats that you say? You don't? Tsk Tsk. no wonder you're too scared to talk to a girl ;)

Err wait, I think I still have that IRC log of you asking to see Shae's boobs after learning she was 14 ...
This is Forum Games & Humour, not B&T. Go there if you want to talk shit about me.

I do have some high quality works. I can make higher quality works. I've made higher quality works. I just don't feel like making them. If you INSIST, I'll make a better one.

The fact that you are in there is a matter of convenience, not a flame. I saw your pic so I had to use it.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Awaken said:
This is Forum Games & Humour, not B&T. Go there if you want to talk shit about me.

I do have some high quality works. I can make higher quality works. I've made higher quality works. I just don't feel like making them. If you INSIST, I'll make a better one.

The fact that you are in there is a matter of convenience, not a flame. I saw your pic so I had to use it.
Using my picture and quoting my post... odd... even after our history how can you say that wasn't a flame? Oh well.