WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Photoshop

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
Does anyone else besides me love making graphics in Photoshop or animations in ImageReady

tzedek

Original Member
thats pretty cool. I suck at photoshop, I can do stuff with cars ie lower, tint, swap wheels etc. thats all though :(

Jung

???
Premium
Fireworks, Illustrator > Photoshop.

I prefer vector graphics for most things; Photoshop is best for manipulating images, but I don't like original art in it. I do like ImageReady for animations though.

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç

tzedek said:
thats pretty cool. I suck at photoshop, I can do stuff with cars ie lower, tint, swap wheels etc. thats all though :(
I could teach you a thing or two if you like. just get ahold of me
AIM: Nunzio336
MSN: Leo22890@hotmail.com
Yahoo: Nunzio336

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
weee

Anyone who asks me i'll make your name in flames

i used to be into a photoshop and flash. that was a year ago. I've forgotten everything....oh and fireworks too...

i made this when i was totally addicted to photoshop....i doubt i can do somehting like this ever again....

Freakless

One Horn3y Mofo
Nunzio said:
Does anyone else besides me love making graphics in Photoshop or animations in ImageReady

Uh, yeah, I plan on making a living from it lol, I would post some of my stuff but I can't connect to my website b/c Opt online is being a queer....