WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Physical Health

Heres my problem. I'm as fit as fuck and can run kilometres on end very quickly. Pushups, situps etc are easy shit. But i am too thin, and losing more weight. My wrists look shocking. And my arms are gettin thinner. There is absolute fuck all food at this house. My dad and i are the only ones who live here, and he is so inconsiderate to me. He goes shopping like once a fuckin month and even then only buys shit for himself. Nearly every day my main meal is a bowl of pasta. The only other things i can find to eat would be occasionally bread, and i can eat a bit of cereal (if theres milk). Lucky for me i am in the Australian Army Cadets, and have considerable amounts of army rations, which keep me going quite well. Everytime i tell my dad theres nothing to eat here he keeps saying "theres food here make something". I go to the cupboards and look in there like i do every 30 minutes. Wtf can i make with green asparagus spears, tomato sauce, salt, and frosting mix?? The other thing that this house is filled with is soft drinks such as coke and pepsi. As much as soft drink tastes good, it aint giving me what i need. My neighbour is a good friend of mine, and several times i trade him soft drink when he runs out for some food like 2 minute noodles, and bread rolls. He even makes me melted cheese sandwichs :thumbsup: I desire to have a normal build but cannot accomplish that under these circumstances. I'm really beginning to miss my mother, always took care of us first :(. I'm praying i get a job soon so i can buy my own food, because once the army rations run out, i'm truly fucked. Any ideas on what i can do?

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
im not sure about australian military rations, but i know that the US ones are like 2000 kcal (Calories) a piece

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
damn dude...you need protein(no not the cum protein)for building muscle....i suggest calling child servises so they make ur dad buy more food....post back and let me kno wat happens.....

Yeah, you need to have your meals on a regular basis. And work out, building muscles is good for thin people. Try rockclimbing...good stuff.

yeah dude, that's not right. You can even get certain cards that some grocery stores will accept that can give you discounts, i'm not sure what kind of cards, maybe it's social security idk...but you should try to get some good, strong meals...a job would be good

if absolutely all else fails.......eat gum, yes it sounds like the dumbest thing in the world to do but it does work because it takes forever to digest so you won't have stomach cramps and plus you'll have a little more weight

Rebel

Fuck you all!
The_Observer said:
if absolutely all else fails.......eat gum, yes it sounds like the dumbest thing in the world to do but it does work because it takes forever to digest so you won't have stomach cramps and plus you'll have a little more weight
u have to eat more than one peace right??

most definetly,try a couple packs but don't go crazy cuz i think it could kill you if you had too much, . . . .... . . . . . but i dont know that for sure, just to be on the safe side

mxoinox

Banned - What an Asshat!
awesome, ive never eaten gum before but ill try it next time i go hiking in the sahara :thumbsup:

sinned_girl

Every boys toy
Damn...I'm really sorry to hear that :/ I would agree with calling child services or something...cuz thats down right child abuse :thumbsdn:

Easty

Click click boom
just gnaw his arm off while he sleeps. full of the necessary meat your health body needs :thumbsup:

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
well, at least you're avoiding mcdonalds!

i used to freak out when i could feel my bones poking through my skin, but i learned to reassure myself by thinking about my chunky thighs