WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Pic of the Skinny one??

Should we have an opportunity to judge Nic8900

• Yes, she needs to make her face known

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No, I have enough stick insects in my backyard to look at

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Should nic8900 post a pic of herself, so that we can see if she is as truly hot as she states?

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
I can predict a lot of responses from her.

"I'm too hot for you losers, so I'm not going to bother posting a picture of myself."

"My huge gaping asshole covers up 2/3 of my body and I fold inside out my anus"

"I don't have a scanner/camera"

"Im actually a guy"

nicole8900

Clitpickle
I dont need to prove myself to you people. You forgot that one.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
nicole8900 said:
You are right you do not...but you still try toooooo

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
You're right... you dont... and in the end, this poll is not law.

however, would it not be good to put a few people in their place and show us what you are made of??

nicole8900

Clitpickle
chucktheskiffie said:
You're right... you dont... and in the end, this poll is not law.

however, would it not be good to put a few people in their place and show us what you are made of??
nope

Excuses, excuses...

That avatar is probably her self-potrait...

Jung

???
Premium
I'm with Max; I bet she's a fatty.

nicole8900

Clitpickle
ha, i like the 'No i have enough stick insects in my back yard to look at' option. I'll have you know I'm far from being a stick. I'm simply healthy looking. aka = not fat.

nicole8900 said:
ha, i like the 'No i have enough stick insects in my back yard to look at' option. I'll have you know I'm far from being a stick. I'm simply healthy looking. aka = not fat.
No fat is not healthy. It leaves you feeling cold all the time. You know what I am, a disgusting fat ass. Hell, if you really want to know what a fat ass I am, I'll send you a pic of me with my shirt off. It's destined to get anyone horny.

But you know what? I don't give a fuck. I know for a damn fact that I'll get fucked faster than you could imagine, based solely on the fact that I'm far more charming than you'll ever be. Even if you are 'sexy' you're still a one side whore. I have a better body image than you could think of. Because I don't care what people say, I know I'm sexy.

nicole8900

Clitpickle
I know i'm sexy too. The way we portray ourselves online is nothing like what we are in reality. I am nothing like this in real life. You'd be surprised. I'm so nice I make myself sick. I get compliments all the time on how great and sweet and nice I am. Of course it's just an act...maybe that's why I'm so pissed off all the time. I'm so sick of acting.

nicole8900 said:
I know i'm sexy too. The way we portray ourselves online is nothing like what we are in reality. I am nothing like this in real life. You'd be surprised. I'm so nice I make myself sick. I get compliments all the time on how great and sweet and nice I am. Of course it's just an act...maybe that's why I'm so pissed off all the time. I'm so sick of acting.
Then please, hurry up, get bilemia, die. You're doing the world a favor. Plus you get to give up that shitty sherade, and that would own.

nicole8900

Clitpickle
MagicHobo said:
Then please, hurry up, get bilemia, die. You're doing the world a favor. Plus you get to give up that shitty sherade, and that would own.
Don't hate me because i'm not as fat as you.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
nicole8900 said:
Fuck you!! you talk it now walk it bitch! I don't normally flame chicks but you seem to be far from a lady or a person for that matter! Did you think you could stroll up in here and spread your self righteousness around and really expect a positive response???

Status
Not open for further replies.