WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

For Fun Pic your desktop

Spikey

Supreme Leader
Post a picture of your desktop. Just not the full size image of it.

Jane Deere

Mama Deere
Staff

I have the city lights (not sure which city) in Costa Rica as my background. Makes me want to go back!

vezza

Mostly Harmless
KCB love the blue, that pic really talks to me.

Here is a pic of the cute Electric car I'm dreaming about. I will get a red one though.

wilko125

Rep My Post

Yes im running Windows XP, im using classic theme because the Theme service slows down your computer a little (and i cant have that, my minesweeper FPS need to be at MAXIMUM!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have windowblinds?

Edit: My desktop is in transition I will post it when I am done

Jung, what language was that?
Yes, I do. I have Object Desktop, the entire package, including Window Blinds. What I have on my desktop right now (in that screenie) is several GT3 widgets and the GT3 wallpaper, but I'm using a different WB theme that compliments it, yet isn't quite as dark as the GT3 WB. So, it's kind of a suite that I threw together myself using different pieces. Everything, including startup screen, matches. I really enjoy that program and playing with my desktop.