WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Pics From Iraq

no they should be beating the living fuck out of those terriost fucks

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Lawdawg428 said:
no they should be beating the living fuck out of those terriost fucks
ALRIGHT

now I know i started this

but that is not what this fucking thread is about...

so from now on no more fucking talk about it

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
_Kitana_ said:
ALRIGHT

now I know i started this

but that is not what this fucking thread is about...

so from now on no more fucking talk about it
If you'd just post some pictures of that bubblebutt, we could get back onto the topic of Iwhack.....

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GottaHurt said:
If you'd just post some pictures of that bubblebutt, we could get back onto the topic of Iwhack.....
you know what one of these days your going to be browsing along... and there is going to be a pic of my big old bubble butt on this forum... that says "KISS MY ASS"

and GH.... you will know thats my booty...right there... just for you, cause you no like maybe 3 people read that fucking forum where i talked about it... and you just had to bring it to light...

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
_Kitana_ said:
you know what one of these days your going to be browsing along... and there is going to be a pic of my big old bubble butt on this forum... that says "KISS MY ASS"

and GH.... you will know thats my booty...right there... just for you, cause you no like maybe 3 people read that fucking forum where i talked about it... and you just had to bring it to light...
Hey, you gave me the initial visual of that sweet round booty, with the dark hair, stilletto heels and wicked nails, now WTF. I'm a red blooded all American white boy male over the age of 21 with a very active libido and an even greater imagination. Now are you gonna hold that against me? ;) ...the booty that is....lmao.....

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GottaHurt said:
Hey, you gave me the initial visual of that sweet round booty, with the dark hair, stilletto heels and wicked nails, now WTF. I'm a red blooded all American white boy male over the age of 21 with a very active libido and an even greater imagination. Now are you gonna hold that against me? ;) ...the booty that is....lmao.....
No gh... i am not going to hold it against ya...

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
because of those few soilders who tortued the iraq prisinors a american got his head choped off on tuesday.

now if we didn't tortue those fucks this wouldn't have happend.

now i don't care if we kill every iraq terriosit in that country.

but we can't casue then they would go crzy and chop every americans head off. that is in iraq

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
yowatupdogg said:
because of those few soilders who tortued the iraq prisinors a american got his head choped off on tuesday.

now if we didn't tortue those fucks this wouldn't have happend.

now i don't care if we kill every iraq terriosit in that country.

but we can't casue then they would go crzy and chop every americans head off. that is in iraq
thats what they are doing... it doesn't help when people get their hands on the pics and run them all over the news now does it....

There might of been a better way to report it

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
_Kitana_ said:
There might of been a better way to report it
I hear music, daylight disc, three men in black said, "don't report this". Ascension, and that's all they said. Sickness now, the hours dread.

All praise, he's found the awful truth, Balthazar, He's found the Sorcerer's news....

Buck Dharma

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
^

Yeah will now, not only are our americans held captave are paying for it, also our American soldiers... those people who did that.... are not true soldiers and are a disgrace!