WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Picture Poem #?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Those dying moments.
Grasp for something that's real.
Remember the pleasant.
Ignore the present pain.
Lying ahead
there's more to come.
The evil engulfs you
but the divine intervention
keeps you alive.
Let go.
Let your mortality fade.
Freedom is just
an impulse away.

*spur of the moment*...it took about 2 minutes to write that.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
A haiku if you please:

Oh wow, I just did
a google image search for
"awesome" and found that.

blah

Tenderony
I did not find it by typing "awesome" thank you very much. And atleast I gave it a try to keep this idea going, cos the picture poem idea is great. If you wanna take stabs invite me to b&t but don't go raining on this parade ok ?
You may now beg me to post a poem :D

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Not trying to rain anywhere, just found the image again coincidentially, which stirred my head.
You'll notice I did try to put a few seconds into my post so as not to de-poem-ify your thread.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
blah said:
I did not find it by typing "awesome" thank you very much. And atleast I gave it a try to keep this idea going, cos the picture poem idea is great. If you wanna take stabs invite me to b&t but don't go raining on this parade ok ?
You may now beg me to post a poem :D
after the general concensus of this thread, i dont think we really want to hear your poem. but if you feel the need go right ahead.

blah

Tenderony
yea, im sorry, sorry you ruined the thread. lets wait till the next one. :blah:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
on the contrary, i wrote a piece and presented it; thus adding to the awesomeness of this thread, what little there is. you deny stealing a pic that I, too, found on google.com image search. if you wanna argue, bring it to B&T. be aware that the gloves are off in that case scenario. :mfinger:

due to this thread, picture poems are a bad idea.

i'll start you off...
What you need to buy
They have newer versions, but thats a good place to learn the fundamentals. Please be original next time before bashing someone else's work. Thanks.

*walks away*

Picture poems are a good idea.

You guys need to watch out, so you don't crap all over your fellow poster's thread.

Come on now, we aren't little children.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I waited
For that moment
When they would not
Expect me
I breathed death
Across the green
My anger
My vicious cries
Bring nothing