WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Picture Poetry 2

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I did'nt forgeht,I did'nt see kits last post,till now.
I'll free hand this one for now.

*By the sword*

Somethings never change. Like an ice cold double edged dilema. It's like you've taken the sword and you run it through me,laughing at my pain.
I'm constantly asking for consideration for me. Dont just run it through me.Please release me from my pain.
I've had enough,cant take it anymore. Living by the sword just doesnt seem to really get me by. I'm bleedin',I'm leaving,you to plead,"Please,stay by my side."

So the sword is weilded by me this time. I guarantee its gonna hurt a little,but its someting we can get through together. On your knees,I'll do the releasing this time. Cold and double edged,By the sword of pain.

...................................................................................................

Yeah,its all I've got for now. Enjoy.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
I did'nt forgeht,I did'nt see kits last post,till now.
I'll free hand this one for now.

*By the sword*

Somethings never change. Like an ice cold double edged dilema. It's like you've taken the sword and you run it through me,laughing at my pain.
I'm constantly asking for consideration for me. Dont just run it through me.Please release me from my pain.
I've had enough,cant take it anymore. Living by the sword just doesnt seem to really get me by. I'm bleedin',I'm leaving,you to plead,"Please,stay by my side."

So the sword is weilded by me this time. I guarantee its gonna hurt a little,but its someting we can get through together. On your knees,I'll do the releasing this time. Cold and double edged,By the sword of pain.

...................................................................................................

Yeah,its all I've got for now. Enjoy.

I like it. And im not just saying that, aside from some structural editing to make it more english like, the picture it portrays is pretty deep. good job.

blah

Tenderony
By the Sword

In beats it comes flowing my life away,
memories flashing and fading.
A moment , an hour, a thought stretching years,
a teardrop erasing desires and cravings.

In beats you watch waning my life away,
all we once shared now degrading.
I gave it my all, but never enough
a witness to all of my failure

In beats I see fading your life away,
a gaze edging far beyond border
A soul cast it's chains, and now is set free,
through ill will and wrath, by the sword now a savior.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
I like it. And im not just saying that, aside from some structural editing to make it more english like, the picture it portrays is pretty deep. good job.
Thanks. As far as the 'structure',I didnt put that much time into it. As It came to me I typed. It usually takes days,if not weeks to perfect my childish writs. The way I form my words,is what sets it apart from others. Making it unique,at best. A child scribbles on paper with a crayon,exspressing his creativity,at most its nothing more than scribbles to us. The child knows exactly what it means. Its us as adults,that are too far ahead of ourselves to understand the meaning. Sometimes you have to think like a child to completely understand them. I dont know what all this means...
But,there you have it.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
yo

"What the fuck
it does not suck
its prettier then a duck
that i will fuck
what bad luck
for the duck"

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I saw you fall, and the pain was more than I could bare standing so far from the battle.
I ran to you, but they held me back. The battle to hot, the blood spilled to quickly.
I watched from my perch upon my steed and held my face as cold as stone.
You would have been proud of me.
I waited for the night to come and wipe the pain from my heart.
The cold breath of steel is all I hold tight to my breast.
I will ride out tonight, not to return home again.
But to bring instead my vengeance upon those who stole the life from my soul.
The day has passed and they buried my prince, in the arms of the Earth.
Yet even then I had neither tears nor heart, nor last words to as you were laid to rest.
My father thinks I am asleep now, as I take up your sword, the last remembrance of you.
And now I should pray with what remains of my soul, but the gods do not answer,
Only the cold darkness beckons me home.
I thought I would have fear clawing at me, or anger to drive me, but there is nothing.
There should have been tears for you, my husband. Mother says that it is natural to cry.
But I feel only coldness burrowing inside my soul, wiping away the warmth of yesterday.
I do not feel the emptiness I know must plague my eyes.
I will kill them all and lay their heads upon your pyre, and lay myself to die beside you.