WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Picture This....

T.C.

Do me a favor.........Die
okay- you come home after you've had a pretty hectic day and you're very irritbale. All of a sudden you realize "shit, I gotta take my g/f or b/f to the movies- I promised" so you hafta go to the mivies pissed as hell. Well after a bad day, you don't wanna be touched, kissed, hugged or even spoken to. But she/he doesnt realize this and she/he constantly wants to hold your hand or pull you closer to them in front of the entire town to give you a quick kiss. But no- one kiss doesnt satisfy them, they need twenty more and wanna hang on you while you're trying to watch the fuckin movie and she/he won't lay off. this behavior is more common in girls (I think--- I know I'm not one to hang all over my g/f in front of hundreds of people) am I the only one who hates to be touched after I've had a shitty day?

swizeguy

How dare you!?
i dunno man i can understand where your comming from but personally my g/f makes me hapy and when i am with her i forget about all the shitty days ive been having..

T.C.

hmmm looks like I need a different girlfriend then if thats the case. Great, just my luck: I've got the only girlfriend who doesn't make a guy feel better after a bad day.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
T.C. said:
hmmm looks like I need a different girlfriend then if thats the case. Great, just my luck: I've got the only girlfriend who doesn't make a guy feel better after a bad day.
May be if your GF put out a little more when you see her you wouldn't be so pissed about seein her! is that the real deal here! T.C. not scorin any B.J.'s?? That's too bad!

i never wanna be touched...

my skin emits a slow buring acid, corrosive to the touch.

so yes, it would be very painful.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
T.C. said:
okay- you come home after you've had a pretty hectic day and you're very irritbale. All of a sudden you realize "shit, I gotta take my g/f or b/f to the movies- I promised" so you hafta go to the mivies pissed as hell. Well after a bad day, you don't wanna be touched, kissed, hugged or even spoken to. But she/he doesnt realize this and she/he constantly wants to hold your hand or pull you closer to them in front of the entire town to give you a quick kiss. But no- one kiss doesnt satisfy them, they need twenty more and wanna hang on you while you're trying to watch the fuckin movie and she/he won't lay off. this behavior is more common in girls (I think--- I know I'm not one to hang all over my g/f in front of hundreds of people) am I the only one who hates to be touched after I've had a shitty day?
Sounds like someone isn't getting any bootie. Tap it, buddy, you'll feel better :thumbsup:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Unforgiven said:
i never wanna be touched...

my skin emits a slow buring acid, corrosive to the touch.

so yes, it would be very painful.
I think they make a cream for that ...

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
I can understand where you're comming from, and there should be some comprimise. You are of course obligated to keep your promises, and a kiss or two won't kill you. But if you feel tired and just want to hit the sack or have some alone time, you've a right to say so.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Maybe that she doesn't see your angry in the 1st place. So suck it in, and be happy with your girl, ignore that shit until later.

yeah man .. if you don't wanna be touched n shit just say somethin .. be like 'sorry babe I've just had a really tough day' and she'll say 'oh I'm so sorry baby *starts to suck you off*' haha well maybe not but she should be understanding and stuff .. good luck

T.C.

o trust me, I say things like "please don't touch me today, bad day" or "I'd rather be left alone" (I also get plenty of sex, don't worry bout that either) but I just don't get it. I think she lacks that stuff....whats it called? um, I heard you can buy it in jars now- OH YEAH! common sense. I think no means yes to her...not sure but it's starting to get on my nerves and it never used to. after a few months of constant nagging and "pleeeeeeeaase go with me" and "pleeeeeeeeease walk me to my car so I can give you a ridiculous amount of kisses for no reason," it gets annoying. Maybe I should buy one of those electric collars for her and everytime she gets near me...ZAP!! she gets the shock. 100,000 volts of pure pain. Hmmmmmm, I just answered my own question..