WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

pictures/photos etcetc + a goodbye

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
Who has a real face here? I mean, who can you see on a real pic?
*interested* I have a real pic, and cuddles has..anyone else?

OOOOh! and I can tell it in the same thread that I'm going away to dublin for 1week now..or ill go tmorrow.. so bye boys n giirls I'm gonna miss you *hugs* :hug2:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I've got one in my profile. But I'm posting (thread-jacking) because...

Dublin! Yes! I've always wanted to go to Ireland because I'm THIIIIS much Irish *spreads arms as wide as they go*.

Have fun :thumbsup:

Stardust

we are going from school.. Oh yay a photo *excited*
and oh yeah I just like their "own language" they have there =)

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
im this much irish too!! But ... only this much (extends only one arm way out... 50%)

But anyway, the picture in my profile is one of me. At least i think it is. Yes, I just checked, and its me drinking a beer. Perfect.

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
Stardust! Holy shit!
I remember your the first person i private message on here, because you were cute.
;)
whats been up?
Your goin away for a week and im goin away for 6 months in march.
WoW.

Stardust

10 stars said:
Stardust! Holy shit!
I remember your the first person i private message on here, because you were cute.
;)
whats been up?
Your goin away for a week and im goin away for 6 months in march.
WoW.

hihi thx *blushes*
Ive been up to alot of shit lately..alot of sister/husband problems n my friends dad cheating..my friend gor ash in her eye..But Ive done alot of positive thinking eyh eyh n that's good, FOR REAL!? Why are you leaving for 6months??? my b-day is 4march :p don't forget that ;)
whats been up over there then?

1) tbsrk has the best signature ever.
2) This is who's been making fun of you all along:

I've gotten a haircut since then, but I've also gotten too lazy to use the camera.

i don't have a real face. sorry to disappoint.

i'm part irish... don't know how much, though, but i think it's like... 5% or something

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
im 1/32 african american 1/8 native american alot irish, some french,german,english n something else

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I have a pic in my profile, Though it chops off part of my head I like it. Stardust, your pretty, I don't know, Cute.

Signify

Particinator
Stardust said:
qute...you have that kissyface on you hihi so sweet ;)
thanks, I look a lot diffrent in person. Or, at least thats what everybody tells me.
Oh, and have fun on your trip!

tzedek

Original Member
I think this thread has been done before but oh well here i am:

dont hate me becuase i am beautiful

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
Stardust said:
hihi thx *blushes*
Ive been up to alot of shit lately..alot of sister/husband problems n my friends dad cheating..my friend gor ash in her eye..But Ive done alot of positive thinking eyh eyh n that's good, FOR REAL!? Why are you leaving for 6months??? my b-day is 4march :p don't forget that ;)
whats been up over there then?
Lol nothin importants been goin on in jersey.
Im goin to military school for 6 months startinf march 13th though.
no computers :thumbsdn:
no friends :thumbsdn:
no girls :thumbsdn:
no life :thumbsdn:
but when i come back ill be in tip top shape, not like im that far away form it anyway.

Stardust

oooh that sucks bad time, but..uuh..mybro had to stay in the army a year...that sucked kinda hard for him (NOT literally) it was becouse he became a higher degree, BUT he became a real man after that (he got muscles) n stuff ;) ;)

Stardust

Aaand Noooow I'm gone for 1week, im going to the airport now.. byeeh hunbuns! :hug2: