WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I want to see what some of you people look like post your pictures here... heres mine....If you want to see one of my ass... look at the "Big Butts" thread...now heres my pic....

hey i want to see yours too so send them please!!:)

halfpintrocker = babe

Look at my avatar for mine. Or look at this (slightly) friendlier attatchment.

I already posted it somewhwere else, but what the fuck:

Why thank you... never thought of myself as hott but hey... If you say so... So thanks... hehe...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Halfpintrocker said:
Why thank you... never thought of myself as hott but hey... If you say so... So thanks... hehe...

Are you kidding? Pretty girl And a lifeguard? Smokin' !

yes... hehe... thank you... i have never gotten so many compliments... only when some guy is trying to get me to go up to his place... hah... so..thanks...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I dont have a pic, becuase I break all the cameras.

gehtfuct said:
Geht one on line,as long as you're nude...who cares. :D
yeah i agree. just show us a pic of your snatch while your bent over in your best doggystyle...................

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I won't even post my pic, I'm so ugly. I have a big red fro. Buck teeth, size 20 feet, a hunch back, a hair lip, a club foot. I also have a really freakishly large head, I'm always getting struck in the forehead by birds.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
MaxPower said:
I won't even post my pic, I'm so ugly. I have a big red fro. Buck teeth, size 20 feet, a hunch back, a hair lip, a club foot. I also have a really freakishly large head, I'm always getting struck in the forehead by birds.
we all have problems.

morelos

lexicon incognito
maxpower said:
I'm always getting struck in the forehead by birds.
LOL.. i don't have an oversized head; i just have a fat head.

but i HAVE been hit in the head by a bird in flight, at disneyland; and flies and bees hit my head a lot.

weird, eh? maybe i should shower some time this year.

~ dan ~

I tried to take a picture of myself yesterday, but my webcam fried when i pointed it at me

come on dont be scared ppl.... I posted my picture I know I aint the hottest thing on the street... Come on lets see em!!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
morelos said:
LOL.. i don't have an oversized head; i just have a fat head.

but i HAVE been hit in the head by a bird in flight, at disneyland; and flies and bees hit my head a lot.

weird, eh? maybe i should shower some time this year.

~ dan ~

Difference is with mine it's just 'cause of the size. With you it's gravitational pull. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.