WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Pachyderm said:
Fuck, everytime I try to put a pic up, it's too big, if you want it ask me.
try croping it hmmm... my e-mail is in my profile sooo... send it to me and ill fix it

I want EVERYONES picture!! you all have seen mine... I mean and I am ugly as fuck but hell who cares its not like i am gonna meet anyof you guys anytime soon...

magnolia

Postaholic
Ur not ugly as fuck. I am. Hahaha. But seriously, post ur pics. I like to have a visual of who I'm talkin to.

i'd post a picture of me, but i don't exist... so i can't.

and... ummm... lack of scanner/webcam/digital camera is also a problem

:p

magnolia said:
Ur gadda be in trouble soon mister. I can only wait patiently so long. :p
:(

i'll get one... one day.

maybe i'll go to a place that has a scanner... i'll have to pay, but oh well.

Sektor

Particinator
I don't have a webcam, scanner or whatever else is required to post pics on the net (including money). So, I'll just describe myself as I am right now.

I got black hair, reddish-brown skin, brown eyes. I'm about 5'10", 180 lbs.

And, right now I'm wearing a black tall tee and red sweatpants.

That's it.

Fucking lack of money...

morelos

lexicon incognito
max - YOU REALLY ARE A UKRANIAN!

muahahahah...

~ dan ~

me right around february.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
morelos said:
max - YOU REALLY ARE A UKRANIAN!

muahahahah...

~ dan ~

me right around february.
That comment confuses me. I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean. Guess Imm too simple minded.

That’s not the Ukraine you see in the background. It's Palmer Vineyard on the east end of long island. BTW their '98 Merlot :thumbsup:

magnolia said:
Ur not ugly as fuck. I am. Hahaha. But seriously, post ur pics. I like to have a visual of who I'm talkin to.

Hah... you got to be kidding.... I am so god damn ugly we all know it... here Ill post another picture in a few minutes... I have to get my digital camera... Ill post it on its own....

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
Me and My GF last october at a vinyard picnic.
Dats fuktdup!You look about how I pictured you,boy. Less the red fro..
Whats really weird,I've never seen your girl with the lights on before....until now.Hmm..

Left this one WIDE open for ya Max..

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
gehtfuct said:
Dats fuktdup!You look about how I pictured you,boy. Less the red fro..
Whats really weird,I've never seen your girl with the lights on before....until now.Hmm..

Left this one WIDE open for ya Max..
hahahaha, got ya. That wasn't her.

CaptainCastrate paid me to get you into a dark room. Sory dude, but money talks. Did you wonder why it was only oral and anal? Funny thing tho. He said you really seemed to be enjoying yourself. So much infact that you tossed his salad.

I'll post the paris hilton style night vision video in a day or so. Should be back from the duplicator by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.