WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Piece of fuckin shit DIE!!!!

Ri©h~K1d

Suck my cock bitch...
1
0
0
#1
Ok, so i started workin'at this super market, been there a few weeks now and it was all cool 'n stuff. Untill that jackass started acting like a hypocrit. Everytime he tells me that he thinks of me a friend, and that i have a good working pace. But behind my back I hear rumors that i dont work fast enough, and that he hates me. I cant really explain the feeling, but the cock must die :mad:
 
155
0
0
#2
Ri©h~K1d said:
Ok, so i started workin'at this super market, been there a few weeks now and it was all cool 'n stuff. Untill that jackass started acting like a hypocrit. Everytime he tells me that he thinks of me a friend, and that i have a good working pace. But behind my back I hear rumors that i dont work fast enough, and that he hates me. I cant really explain the feeling, but the cock must die :mad:
are you bitching about your boss? if so shitty deal... if not beat the hell out of him:) people who talk behind others back suck, they should at least have the intestinal fortitude to say it to your face
 

Mad_At_World

You Can All DIE!!
26
0
0
#3
get it together said:
are you bitching about your boss? if so shitty deal... if not beat the hell out of him:) people who talk behind others back suck, they should at least have the intestinal fortitude to say it to your face
no thats not true... they are all pussies who deserve to die cause they dont have balls to say shit to your face..
 
155
0
0
#4
Mad_At_World said:
no thats not true... they are all pussies who deserve to die cause they dont have balls to say shit to your face..
fine, anyone who talks behind others backs deserves a slow castration by a rusty nail file preferebly with jagged edges of course, of course this will be done on multiple people so the devices will contract std's meaning any and all who talk behind others back, will get syphilis and go crazy:)
 

gumercules

Ultra Mega
996
13
182
#5
wow... staff talks about you guys behind your backs all the time...

*backs away slowly*
 
1,102
2
202
#6
gumercules said:
wow... staff talks about you guys behind your backs all the time...

*backs away slowly*
LOL That wasn't really all that funny, but combine sleep deprivation, and overdosage of caffeine - and well, shit Gumercules - I just spit coffee all over my keyboard. Fuck.
 

Mad_At_World

You Can All DIE!!
26
0
0
#7
badassmtbiker said:
LOL That wasn't really all that funny, but combine sleep deprivation, and overdosage of caffeine - and well, shit Gumercules - I just spit coffee all over my keyboard. Fuck.
what the hell...sounds like my entire life....... not sleeping, caffieine, shit..... but also eating ramen...
 
43
0
0
#8
fuck u all!!!!!!

thsi is fucking ghey and u all need to get real fucking lives u fucking flamers......go suc a fucking cock....bitches :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
 

gumercules

Ultra Mega
996
13
182
#9
tinytim_one said:
thsi is fucking ghey and u all need to get real fucking lives u fucking flamers......go suc a fucking cock....bitches :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
there's one in every thread :rolleyes:
 
1,102
2
202
#10
Mad_At_World said:
what the hell...sounds like my entire life....... not sleeping, caffieine, shit..... but also eating ramen...

Mmm.. ramen.. reminds me of college. How did I survive on cheap rum, vodka and ramen for four years.. good times good times
 

Mad_At_World

You Can All DIE!!
26
0
0
#11
badassmtbiker said:
Mmm.. ramen.. reminds me of college. How did I survive on cheap rum, vodka and ramen for four years.. good times good times
Hell yeah.... ramen is the fuckin shit... and it costs like 10cents a pack.... i don't see why hobo's just don't live off of ramen.. if i was a hobo thats what i'd live off of. Maybe they just don't know how god damn cheap it is.... lets spread the word to all hobos.... RAMEN IS CHEAP AS HELL BUY SOME BITCH.