WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Piercing...

Cock Piercing?

• Fuck Yeah! My girlie loves it!

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Thought about it and have or are considering.

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Steal belongs in buildings, not through Dicks!

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • That just ain't right!

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Get your FUCKIN cock pierced TwisT!

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
So check this out! My girlie and I are trying new erotic things right, so out of no where she says " It would really turn me on if U had your cock pierced"! So I'm the biggest pus when it comes to needles, especially when it comes to puttin one through my meat! So I say " O.K. along the bottom of the shaft closr to the head, and through the skin". I can handle that! She says "NO Prince Albert "! FUCKIN OUCH! So what do ya think?

We have been together for quite some time so this ain't fly by night!

swizeguy

How dare you!?
hmm all i can think of is two things... one... OUCH.... and two why would you even think about that?

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
i don't care how much you care about eachother, that's just messed the fuck up!
if you do end up doing it anyway (while under the influence of some wonderful drug i hope) put some fuckin spike studs in there and fuck her insides out for making you do that shit!

Jung

???
Premium
is any woman worth self mutilation? i know piercing is "cool" and everyone does it, but i would consider any form of genital piercing as self mutilation. it's definately not for decoration. tell her to get one and you'll think about, i bet she'll change her mind.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
it hurts to think about that

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
hmm..ouch

..what would happen if you got some kinda infection there...not saying it will happen but things can always go wrong or anything can happen from it...it's better not to risk something that you wouldn't want to live without

El Pistolero

El Pistolero
thats just sick

i dont evn want to think about that
:'(

Jung

???
Premium
Seije said:
hmm..ouch

..what would happen if you got some kinda infection there...not saying it will happen but things can always go wrong or anything can happen from it...it's better not to risk something that you wouldn't want to live without
i read somewhere that the urine actually helps keep a prince albert clean.(oddly enough)

BhuT LuV

Smacker of Hoes
I heard about a guy who goes to my college and how he wants to put a piercing bar through his dick. Normally I assume a dick piercing is like in that tiny piece of skin at the bottom of the head right on the tip. But no he wants it right through the motherfucker. Wouldn't it fuck up his stream. He'd go to a urinal and spray piss all over the people next to him.
I also dont think he could get a boner for a while without it fucking hurting. People take shit too far. It just aint right.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
it would be like a garden hose attachment... stream... shower or mist.... fuck that.. just say no...

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
DanGeo23 said:
it would be like a garden hose attachment... stream... shower or mist.... fuck that.. just say no...
haha..your post and butluv's post reminded me of that analogy...garden hose..pierce a hole and it'll spray water out everywhere

...i only brought this up cuz i work as a LotTech at toyota...we wash and detail cars as a main part but that happened to one of our hoses whoever was the idiot going around stabbing stuff with a screwdriver...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Black Flame said:
i don't care how much you care about eachother, that's just messed the fuck up!
if you do end up doing it anyway (while under the influence of some wonderful drug i hope) put some fuckin spike studs in there and fuck her insides out for making you do that shit!
Who said she's makin me? I'm a big boy! I make decisions for myself especially when it comes to my dick. I don't think it's messed up either! I'm just worried about infection, and pain. If I wasn't such a chicken shit I would probably have one already! :thumbsup:

BhuT LuV

Smacker of Hoes
Just dont even bother. I dont think its worth the money, time, pain, or risk of infection. How would you profit from this situation. Your sex isn't that bad is it??

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
BhuT LuV said:
Just dont even bother. I dont think its worth the money, time, pain, or risk of infection. How would you profit from this situation. Your sex isn't that bad is it??
Sex is GR8 BhuT'y But it's a kind of taboo! I'll have to think about this one some more! I just want to get a response from the WTF'rs and see what the peeps think! :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
Id have to say your brave for even thinking about it.Personally i think it would be a bad idea,but it's you and thank god not me

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I wanna know is who's the one that Voted "fuck yeah, my girlie loves it"

Probably some sorry ass poser, cause if he had one he'd speak up !

shep

Local alcoholic
Half the kid's in here don't even know they have a pecker yet never mind pierce it.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
shep said:
Half the kid's in here don't even know they have a pecker yet never mind pierce it.
Sure they do. These kids are hornier than a 2 peckered billygoat! These are teens! I was fuckin like a rabbit (and still am) when I was a teen!