WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

"Pink Elephants" Concept Cover Art.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
fish sticks, I AM GOD and I are in the "leetest" thrash-punk band of all time. We're gonna try to finish up recording our debut EP this Saturday (since I'm visiting the Motherland all next week).

FRONT:

BACK:

Note that this is just concept art. Probably gonna change.

So umm....When can we hear some of this music?

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Hmmm...

Now.

Click the big link in my sig.

P.S. If you don't like abrasive punk music, or like your music to be well recoded, don't even fucking bother.

That's fuckin crazy! :thumbsup:

I'd listen to more of it.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
errr...

:/

yeah i would be happy if someone liked it too...

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Me.

AND I OFFENDED KITANA AGAIN!

But come on, Kit, when you edit someone else's post, please say it. :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
reread the rules.

~your post will be edited however the Mod feels the need. :)

plus at the bottom of the post it says who LAST edited it.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I'm just joking around.

Do you like the cover art at least?

:thumbsup: SWEET!!! i love ppl like you that go and do what they want, there is band here in our school thats gonna make it big. most ppl just start a band, and aare not willing to sacrafice some stuff to make it in the real world. Looks like you are doing great. GOOD JOB, AND KEEP GOING!!! :thumbsup:

PS: Here is a LINK to the band's purevolume site if you guys care!

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Your band BLOWS.

BUT! That's only my opinion. The rest of the population of you emo freaks probably likes you, so keep rockin'! :thumbsup:

Wait... No, don't keep rockin' yet... Change that singer dude, he sucks. I can't sing, so I scream. It's that simple. But to me all this emo stuff sucks, so who am I to judge?

screw_ball said:
Your band BLOWS.

BUT! That's only my opinion. The rest of the population of you emo freaks probably likes you, so keep rockin'! :thumbsup:

Wait... No, don't keep rockin' yet... Change that singer dude, he sucks. I can't sing, so I scream. It's that simple. But to me all this emo stuff sucks, so who am I to judge?

Yeah, i dont like emo, in fact i hate it, its just guys dressed like girls, but i mentioned them, because they gave a lot of leaps to make it where they are.

I hate theyr music, but like thyr dedication.

PS: im not in the band... just in case you thought i was.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
screw_ball said:
Your band BLOWS.

You scream and its just lame. You can't understand what your saying and so annoying you can't make it through a whole song.

:/ just me

I think it better then your band. :)

I actually was able to listen to the WHOLE song. :)