WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Pink Floyd vs Korn vs Metallica vs Nirvana

Who Is the best band?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like all these bands I want to see what you think.

What do you like?

Pink Floyd

Korn

Metallica

Nirvana

Jung

???
Premium
Pink Floyd is the only good band out of all the choices.

when I made this question it really got me thinking!
Its really hard to decide!
Unless you listen to hip-hop!
I hate hip-hop.:D

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
It's really not that hard, I mean Pink Floyd has been around way longer than the other three, so really they amount to nothing.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Not a hard decision given you choices really, at least you can fame to having one out of the list that does'nt suck.

Nozzz

mate.feed.kill.repeat
I love all of these bands but you can't compare Pink Floyd with the rest of the bands listed.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
It would be a lot harder if they were all within the same subgenre...

Personally, Nirvana or Pink Floyd would win over Korn and Metallica... I can't really say that Nirvana is better than Pink Floyd, since they're not the same type of music...

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
for a start pink floyd are like three different bands, the syd barrett psychedelic band of the first two albums, the alan parsons guided stoner epic band from then until the wall, and the weird sort of 'executive dross' band of since then.. none were particularly amazing unless you are 12 or full of mushrooms and weed. good album covers though, and kudos for utilising roy harper on have a cigar.

metallica. sadly still going, a clear example of how angry young men become bitter old men.

korn. cunts.

nirvana. a clearly tortured genius who struggled to balance credibilty and success, success clearly being a problem in his mind. marginally the best of this bunch due to the self-proclaimed marriage of the beatles and black sabbath, or pop-metal if you feel less charitible. very astute career move in comitting suicide, the well was drained and refilled with drugs.

Slacker

Postaholic
Pink Floyd Hands down. All because of "The Wall".

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Linksy said:
Pink Floyd Hands down. All because of "The Wall".
the wall is depressing though, as is all roger waters' 'my dad died when i was young and now i'm unhinged' operas..
i listened to one of his solo albums on mushrooms and it made me cry for about half an hour, crying on mushrooms is very bad, you tend to think you have gone mad.

ha, i'm the only dude that voted metallica. I like pink floyd, but i've listened to metallica for so long that it's hard to turn them away.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
i like all of them except
korni think they fukin suck.:thumbsdn:
pink floyd-very nice simple drum beats great voive:thumbsup:
metallica-the black album:thumbsup: sad but true...enter sandman..
nirvana-neednt say anything:thumbsup:

very hard to decide because they are all of different genre, but i would have to go woth pink floyd because of THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

tw33k

Theoretical Realist
void said:
for a start pink floyd are like three different bands, the syd barrett psychedelic band of the first two albums, the alan parsons guided stoner epic band from then until the wall, and the weird sort of 'executive dross' band of since then.. none were particularly amazing unless you are 12 or full of mushrooms and weed. good album covers though, and kudos for utilising roy harper on have a cigar.

metallica. sadly still going, a clear example of how angry young men become bitter old men.

korn. cunts.

nirvana. a clearly tortured genius who struggled to balance credibilty and success, success clearly being a problem in his mind. marginally the best of this bunch due to the self-proclaimed marriage of the beatles and black sabbath, or pop-metal if you feel less charitible. very astute career move in comitting suicide, the well was drained and refilled with drugs.
Well put void. I would take issue only slightly with your critique of Metallica. The rage a person feels when they're young will inevitably be depleted as they age. How long can you make a fist before your hand becomes numb? They were bound to burn out, but they had some excellent albums. It seems cliche, but the decline really started when they all cut their hair.