WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

Pinky + 45° Angle= Oh Shit....

It happened last year playing a tackle football game on Thanksgiving with some guys from work. I reached out to tackle this kid but got all shirt. I yanked real hard with my left hand and brought him down. After the play I felt a little pain so I looked down at my hand to see my pinky pointing to the left about halfway up the finger at the knuckle. I dislocated it. Without even thinking I just took it and and snapped back to the right. It looked so weird, like not real. The skin was like bent and loose.

I asked my friend for some athletic tape. Taped it up and kept playing. For the next few weeks it really hurt so I just kept it taped, especially when I went to work.
Sucks though, I should have went to a doctor cause now it curves to the right. Did I snap it back to far to the right. IDK? It still hurts once in a while when I lift something heavy so I check on it after I do.

First one is the bad one. Second is the good one or what it should look like.

i would go see the doc before it damages u anymore, they will just rebreak it and put it the way its suppose to be with a splint. GO NOW!

I'm just really nice.
if ur dick has a nail on it and not the ones used in BDSM then i dunno :confused:
Hmm, I see it. The pic's a bit out of focus, so that nail could easily be mistaken for the head. Just kinda looks like the doctor left a bit of a "chin strap."

n00b head

The pron storer
That happened with one of my fingers. I was chasing a cat (as you do) and went down on all fours landing on my finger and it just went out to the side and got dislocated

My axe is my buddy
i did the same playin foot ball but the tip of my finger was at a 90degree angle w/ my ring finger :thumbsup: ..........i just snaped it back into place :thumbsup:

Flame Bait
erect dick, haha!

my right pinky is like that too. i was at University of Utah, they had this inflated sliding balloon thingy, about 20 fts tall....unfortunately, i didnt slide, just came down to the floor real hard with my wide open fingers, unluckly my pinky just went straight....almost threwup from pain....