WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Pirates or Ninjas

Pirates or Ninjas

• Pirates(yay)

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Ninjas(boo)

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
ok then...

I'm not sure what the poll is over, or even where the poll is, but you enjoy your poll! :thumbsup:

The poll is at the top of the page were all polls usually reside. Plus, the thread is which one you prefer, I thought it was rather straight-forward

ferengi

Yay fire!
I propose you add another option: "Who gives a fuck, and why should anyone give a fuck?"
Then I'll vote :thumbsup:

It's been done. Gumers and Skorch are nowhere to be seen though.....

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
*ninja master voice* to be a ninja....you must learn to think like a can of condensed soup..*ninja master voice*

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Spartacus99 said:
The poll is at the top of the page were all polls usually reside. Plus, the thread is which one you prefer, I thought it was rather straight-forward

Yeah, AFTER someone actually put up the poll.

1) I put up the poll
2) link originaly went to brainwashedmonkey's profile, but some cockmunch edited my post

Jung

???
Premium
Spartacus99 said:
1) I put up the poll
There was already another thread, with a poll. You just posted the same old shit a second time.
2) link originaly went to brainwashedmonkey's profile, but some cockmunch edited my post
I doubt that, you probably just suck at using the internet. :cool:

read the post above the one you quoted, and you're probably the cockmunch that edited it

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Spartacus99 said:
read the post above the one you quoted, and you're probably the cockmunch that edited it
Ummm.... no mod even posted in here... so are you implying that someone hacked your post just to change a thread? :thumbsdn:

Jung

???
Premium
Spartacus99 said:
You have an amazing nack for being clueless. :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
haha im watching russel coight its a funny version of the croc hunter

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Spartacus99 said:
junglizm ≠ cockmunch

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Spartacus99 said:

spartacus99=cockmunch