WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

pissed at girl friend!

How pissed are you at your girlfriend?

• Slightly boiling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boiling over

• So hot your face is melting

• or Chernobyl

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

burn1nh311

pissed as all hell
My girlfriend bitches and moans at me all day about her roomate and how much she hates her family and blah blah blah. So I tell her that i'm going to play a few games tonight with my friend to vent b/c i'm pissed to begin with. I say bye, since we are on the phone, and she gets a toan with me and says bye one and hangs up!!!! I let her vent at me and thats how i'm repaid ARGH!!!! Women get off your period, permanently PLEASE for the sake of mankind!!!!

burn1nh311

pissed as all hell
your stupid

well thats great I don't give a shit

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
my gf rules, thats why I'm going out with her.. mwahaha don't date someone if you don't like them or are constantly pissed at them

all women bitch constantly, the trick is to get as far from them when they start. they bitch because they are ruled by hormones so if you want her to quit bitching cut out her caffeine, slip some Rohypnol in her beer and then go play games. plus as an added bonus when she wakes up she'll be mega relaxed and won't notice if you fuck her in the mouth or ass. so its a win win situation - go for it and quit complaining. life's too short to spend it pissed off.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Life's also too short to pass up bumping old threads to give people who haven't visited this site in 2 years some great advice.

Bravo to you.