WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

pissed off at hate thread mailers

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
little bitches who hold gruges at people who made them angry because they lost in arguements or some stuff need 2 get a life. im new on this website and i want to make my feelings heard who cares if someone knocks you or calls you names or some shit?? its terrible that people have 2 put up with this shit (i understand if what they did was way out of line) things that just should be tolerated like being called a little bitch or a fag or a dumass. but i have read some things that need 2 be addressed but not stupid little shit like some. ino thats what this forums for but dont grill people that dont properly deserve it. i am sorry if i have offended any, peace out :thumbsdn:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
little bitches who hold gruges at people who made them angry because they lost in arguements or some stuff need 2 get a life. im new on this website and i want to make my feelings heard who cares if someone knocks you or calls you names or some shit?? its terrible that people have 2 put up with this shit (i understand if what they did was way out of line) things that just should be tolerated like being called a little bitch or a fag or a dumass. but i have read some things that need 2 be addressed but not stupid little shit like some. ino thats what this forums for but dont grill people that dont properly deserve it. i am sorry if i have offended any, peace out :thumbsdn:
wow! yucky as an infant! how cute!

YUCK FOU!!! said:

Dumbass.

You greatly offended me.

Be gone.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
sticks and stones may break my bones

but nothing works like a cricket bat across the back of the neck

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Hell yeah to that. :thumbsup:

But, have you ever tried a weed wacker on someone? That bitch is the grass!

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
anything you have to wear safety gear to use (eg helmet, goggles, steel toe boots etc) is gonna do some damage in the wrong (right??) hands...

god bless industrialization, without which we would not have such damaging items as the weed wacker, the chainsaw, or - in extreme circumstances - the automobile...

YUCK FOU!!!

wow! so was this maxypoo who brought this back from the dead? jezuz when was this may? one of my first posts? man i was such a little bitch back then

YUCK FOU!!!

daymn thats an old thread whats it to you NEWBIE!

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
did you say something...

[edit] oh..thnx for the visual...

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
that was. . . . random. What are u, a social fuckin algorythm?? Good Job flamming yourself with your own shit. :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
LewdM@thew said:
did you say something...

[edit] oh..thnx for the visual...

Sheesh,i seen numerous poster's post that pic.How original are you?NEWB :D

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
i hate to break it to you, but everytime you speak......God kills another kitten :indiff:

shep

Local alcoholic
LewdM@thew said:
i hate to break it to you, but everytime you speak......God kills another kitten :indiff:
Ahh the little kitties :D .Everytime you open that gaping cockholster of your's there is a river of cum bubbles.Are you that wide open?mom taught you eh? :thumbsup:

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
hmmm, let me diagose that oxymoronic paradox you call a mind...you try to compensate for the lack of creativity and humor in your flames by flooding them with sexual references....yep, your clinically suffering from NewbTendencynitous.

As for the pic*sigh* what can i say? As soon as he called me a newb, that pic was at the top of the WFT forum page as if God himself was trying to show me how much of vagina Yuck Fou was. . .yeah, i know what your thinkin....me and God are like this>>>*crosses fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.