Pissed off is not even the word

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
Who the fuck is the one the put in my rep power that I am a whore? Come on who? Someone has to give themselves up. Well I cannot explain it but its not red or green its gray...what the fuck does the gray mean? Now when I find out, they will get flamed bad!!!!
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,230
2,502
637
Grey means that it's a newbie, with no rep power to give. It didn't actually effect your rep power, it just shows that you received it.
 

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
506
0
0
Grey reps don't effect your rep points\power. Grey are given out by stupid newb shits that have no rep or have red bars. My guess that your grey rep was from nameless_girl.

Edit- Beat to the punch :p
 

</rant>

Tenderony
528
0
0
I got a couple of those. Nameless idiots. I always put my name after rep.

Find 'em, stab 'em and shoot 'em.

:sword: :mad: :gun:

</rant>
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
Nameless girl96, You fucking Twat Sucking Bitch whore. How the fuck do you think you can give fucking bad rep and call me a whore when you can't even get rep of your own. Well guess what Hun, it don't count. So the next time you wanna give me bad rep out of the blue because Smoke-it and I joke around.

Damn that is one Jealous Bitch that can't get any attention, so she has to ruin it for everyone else.

Die bitch Die :mfinger: :gun: :gun:
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,230
2,502
637
fbeadd-devine.gif
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
Wow now you know what amazes me, someone just put "whore, I have rep power" and gave good rep...Someone does not know how to use rep...lol.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
CuddleMuffin said:
So the next time you wanna give me bad rep out of the blue because Smoke-it and I joke around.

Damn that is one Jealous Bitch that can't get any attention, so she has to ruin it for everyone else.
Wow I seem to be popular! :)
Hun, don't worry about it, it didn't effect your rep, so your all good! :thumbsup:
 

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
145
0
0
CuddleMuffin said:
Nameless girl96, You fucking Twat Sucking Bitch whore. How the fuck do you think you can give fucking bad rep and call me a whore when you can't even get rep of your own. Well guess what Hun, it don't count. So the next time you wanna give me bad rep out of the blue because Smoke-it and I joke around.

Damn that is one Jealous Bitch that can't get any attention, so she has to ruin it for everyone else.

Die bitch Die :mfinger: :gun: :gun:

bitch for ur info that WASNT ME! y would i want to waste time on givin u some rep :mfinger:
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
nameless_girl96 said:
bitch for ur info that WASNT ME! y would i want to waste time on givin u some rep :mfinger:
Fuck that, you are the only person to call me a fucking whore, so don't even think your going to fool me with that petty shit "Oh, It wasn't me" Yeah Fucking right!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.