WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Pissed off is not even the word

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Who the fuck is the one the put in my rep power that I am a whore? Come on who? Someone has to give themselves up. Well I cannot explain it but its not red or green its gray...what the fuck does the gray mean? Now when I find out, they will get flamed bad!!!!

Jung

???
Premium
Grey means that it's a newbie, with no rep power to give. It didn't actually effect your rep power, it just shows that you received it.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Grey reps don't effect your rep points\power. Grey are given out by stupid newb shits that have no rep or have red bars. My guess that your grey rep was from nameless_girl.

Edit- Beat to the punch :p

</rant>

Tenderony
I got a couple of those. Nameless idiots. I always put my name after rep.

Find 'em, stab 'em and shoot 'em.

:sword: :mad: :gun:

</rant>

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Nameless girl96, You fucking Twat Sucking Bitch whore. How the fuck do you think you can give fucking bad rep and call me a whore when you can't even get rep of your own. Well guess what Hun, it don't count. So the next time you wanna give me bad rep out of the blue because Smoke-it and I joke around.

Damn that is one Jealous Bitch that can't get any attention, so she has to ruin it for everyone else.

Die bitch Die :mfinger: :gun: :gun:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I feel so much better now that I got most of my anger out. Now does anyone else want to comment on that?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I hope they reset all our reps back to 0

this is just stupid

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Wow now you know what amazes me, someone just put "whore, I have rep power" and gave good rep...Someone does not know how to use rep...lol.

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
Blah, I believe you're paying way too much attention to the rep thing. Besides, it didn't actually affect your rep, right?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
CuddleMuffin said:
So the next time you wanna give me bad rep out of the blue because Smoke-it and I joke around.

Damn that is one Jealous Bitch that can't get any attention, so she has to ruin it for everyone else.
Wow I seem to be popular! :)
Hun, don't worry about it, it didn't effect your rep, so your all good! :thumbsup:

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
CuddleMuffin said:
Nameless girl96, You fucking Twat Sucking Bitch whore. How the fuck do you think you can give fucking bad rep and call me a whore when you can't even get rep of your own. Well guess what Hun, it don't count. So the next time you wanna give me bad rep out of the blue because Smoke-it and I joke around.

Die bitch Die :mfinger: :gun: :gun:
bitch for ur info that WASNT ME! y would i want to waste time on givin u some rep :mfinger:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
nameless_girl96 said:
y would i want to waste time on givin u some rep :mfinger:
Although, I don't like you, but you do have a point.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
nameless_girl96 said:
bitch for ur info that WASNT ME! y would i want to waste time on givin u some rep :mfinger:
Fuck that, you are the only person to call me a fucking whore, so don't even think your going to fool me with that petty shit "Oh, It wasn't me" Yeah Fucking right!

Status
Not open for further replies.