WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

pissed

i am just so pissed and i just dont know why
know why (sigh i do know why)
everything sux
stupid politicians our lleader looks like harry potter goddanmit
and he brings ressecion to us
i will assinate him soon keep watching the news
:bomb: :gun: :sword:

Cnn newsflash : the prime minister of holland has been murdered with a sword more info soon

sigh school is gonna start in a few days :mad:
and i just joined this community and i cant even play a fucking game because i need 50 fucking post so in a few minutes i will be osting crappy trheads
:p :p

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
EVILKNEVIL said:
everything sux

Cnn newsflash : the prime minister of holland has been murdered with a sword more info soon

and i just joined this community and i cant even play a fucking game because i need 50 fucking post so in a few minutes i will be osting crappy trheads
HEY KILL BUSH WILE UR AT IT

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
EVILKNEVIL said:
everything sux

Only 48 more posts to go kid.
hopefully they will have more thought involved with them,than this one.

WTF.com will always be waiting for you. 6th grade is only for a year-ish.
you'll be playing "Spank the monkey" and "Escape from Neverland" before you know it.

toidi na m'i

oh, and for a solution to the world's problems, original poster, go on a killing spree. helps you vent.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
You might rethink leaving that last post.. Before you get that knock on the door.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Unforgiven said:
haha, nobody knows where I live
Seriously. A 12 year old boy said "Bush sucks" in a chat room on AOL and had the secret service at his door within the hour.

No bigger fish to fry, apparently...

By the way, IP's are easy to come by and trace...

morelos

lexicon incognito
cuddlemuffin said:
Has anyone ever noticed that John Kerry looks like Herman Monster or Frankinstein's Monster?
1) :offtopic:
2) you must have meant herman MUNSTER, from the television show, "the munsters."