WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Pistons vs. Lakers

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!

Woo fucking hoo.. Pistons are straight clownin the Lakers. I personally feel they out played the Lakers so far. Kobe saved game 2, what are the predictions for game four?

Ctoit

Tenderony
To bad Wallace has to be a part of the Winning Team........other than that GO PISTONS

Oh ya and how about that holding the Lakers to under 70----WOHOO

Broken

Ctoit said:
To bad Wallace has to be a part of the Winning Team........other than that GO PISTONS

Oh ya and how about that holding the Lakers to under 70----WOHOO
Which one don't you like?

Ctoit

Tenderony
Rasheed--------ya should have specified that ------ Ben? he's all good
it is Ben right?

Ctoit

Tenderony
what are they calling it the Wallace Connection or something like that...........whatever it takes just kick some Laker ass

Broken

I like em both.. Rasheed gets called too much on the fouls where he's standing there and the shooter jumps into his arms that are extended straight up in the air.

I love Big Ben..

What don't you like about whichever Wallace. I still haven't figured out which one you don't like.

Ctoit

Tenderony
I dont really like Rasheed--------he gets the calls cuz he's a whinny little bitch or at least used to be, maybe he's grown up since then who knows ( since the Blazers)

Ben is awesome........nothing to complain about

Broken

Rasheed is cool. IMO, but nobody really cares. :)

I really like what Tayshaun Prince is doing to Kobe.

Ctoit

Tenderony
making him take the extended just out of reach shot.............ya thats nice, he cant ever make those

Ctoit said:
I dont really like Rasheed--------he gets the calls cuz he's a whinny little bitch or at least used to be, maybe he's grown up since then who knows ( since the Blazers)

Ben is awesome........nothing to complain about
I can't stand the Blazers... live next to Portland - work in Portland.. but fuck them. The only Blazer I liked was Sheed. The fans turned on him, and that's really sad. He's the man. He plays with his heart, and not his head sometimes (yea, that needs to change, but still - he's a stud).

Go PISTONS

Broken said:
Rasheed is cool. IMO, but nobody really cares. :)

I really like what Tayshaun Prince is doing to Kobe.
OMG - Prince owns Kobe. It's so fuckig awesome. It should be 3-0 right now, but whatever. Luck on their side in game 2, but I don't think LA can pull off any more miracles.

Ctoit

Tenderony
badassmtbiker said:
I can't stand the Blazers... live next to Portland - work in Portland.. but fuck them. The only Blazer I liked was Sheed. The fans turned on him, and that's really sad. He's the man. He plays with his heart, and not his head sometimes (yea, that needs to change, but still - he's a stud).

Go PISTONS

Your opinion dont count--------as it does not match mine :cool:

Broken

What the fuck is wrong with you two??

Lets talk about pro bowling now.. Damn it It's Piston/Lakers.

Ctoit

Tenderony
the Blazers have not had a good team since Rasta was on it...........then drug bust after titty bar fight after domestic violence offence after babbysitter rape after drug bust...........need I go on?

Ctoit

Tenderony
Broken said:
What the fuck is wrong with you two??

Lets talk about pro bowling now.. Damn it It's Piston/Lakers.

Oh Ya, Sorry Mr. Broken, get right on that

Ctoit said:
the Blazers have not had a good team since Rasta was on it...........then drug bust after titty bar fight after domestic violence offence after babbysitter rape after drug bust...........need I go on?

umm.. no. They call them JailBlazers for a reason. They're not in the playoffs for a reason.

GO PISTONS

Broken

badassmtbiker said:
OMG - Prince owns Kobe. It's so fuckig awesome. It should be 3-0 right now, but whatever. Luck on their side in game 2, but I don't think LA can pull off any more miracles.
I totally agree.. I love seeing Kobe cry. It's not like when MJ came back and stank up the floor.. This is a player in his prime, getting owned by Stickman~~ Whoo Fucking hoo.

Broken said:
I totally agree.. I love seeing Kobe cry. It's not like when MJ came back and stank up the floor.. This is a player in his prime, getting owned by Stickman~~ Whoo Fucking hoo.
Exactly. There were a lot of people talking after game two about Kobe, and that's why he's the greatest player out ther right now. I beg to differ. Sure he hit a hell of a clutch shot, but what did he do in game 3? Got laid out by some pretty badass backpicks (even Karl Malone was proud of those screens). Fuck Kobe. Fuck LA. Pistons in 5.

Broken

badassmtbiker said:
Exactly. There were a lot of people talking after game two about Kobe, and that's why he's the greatest player out ther right now. I beg to differ. Sure he hit a hell of a clutch shot, but what did he do in game 3? Got laid out by some pretty badass backpicks (even Karl Malone was proud of those screens). Fuck Kobe. Fuck LA. Pistons in 5.
In 5?? That would be the ultimate pimpslap. I don't think it's will end in Detroit. I would love to see it. Kobe is a great player, there's no denying that. I am just tired of the whole LA attitude. They have to make some changes, they will most likely be right back in the same position this time next year.