WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Plagiaristic fuckers!!!!

Plagiaristic fuckers!!!!

Plagiaristic fuckers, The lowest of thieves!
Mooching off what another achieves
Stealing another writer’s very beliefs
Too stupid to pull some shit out of their own sleeves
So they lie, and steal for attention, fucking cheats!

So, here’s some advice for the rest of you clones:
Be creative, or go the fuck home!
You want credit, write your own!
This bullshit will no longer be condoned!
Wake up, originality, is the only way to the throne!

Yes, I got this subject from anothers actions on this site. However, I assure you it's not directed towards them, in any way. I simple wrote this to let people know, THAT SHIT DON'T FLY!

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
TB for writer's block mod. :thumbsup:

Go get 'em!!!

R

RedOctober

"Be original, be yourself!" says one copy to another. :D

My lad, it is nearly impossible to write a lyric, or compose a tune without some influence from what you already experienced in some way from another living creature.

We humans are copycats and pirates.

Live with it!

RedOctober said:

My lad, it is nearly impossible to write a lyric, or compose a tune without some influence from what you already experienced in some way from another living creature.

Live with it!
TB>RedO, in other words, shut the hell up. TB is going to ban your punk ass when he's mod of Writer's Block. You gon geht it! :thumbsup:

R

RedOctober

I Hate The FCC said:
TB>RedO, in other words, shut the hell up. TB is going to ban your punk ass when he's mod of Writer's Block. You gon geht it! :thumbsup:
It seems you can't stand my original thoughts.
We are humans, and our behaviour is social.
So art is a form of inspiration for all humanity.
Not only a way to gain income for producing companies and all that shit around it.

In fact a lot of so called "artists" only get a stage because a lot of technical gimmicks are able to polish up their "art".
Get 3 girls with boobs and you have a new hit.

P.S. Your avatar is ridiculous. You probably haven't read a single page of his boring works. His name is Karl Marx b.t.w. :rolleyes:

RedOctober said:
It seems you can't stand my original thoughts.
We are humans, and our behaviour is social.
So art is a form of inspiration for all humanity.
Not only a way to gain income for producing companies and all that shit around it.

In fact a lot of so called "artists" only get a stage because a lot of technical gimmicks are able to polish up their "art".
Get 3 girls with boobs and you have a new hit.

P.S. Your avatar is ridiculous. You probably haven't read a single page of his boring works. His name is Karl Marx b.t.w. :rolleyes:
:rofl: I've read the entire Communist Manifesto, everybody knows who he is. You'll be taking lessons from me, my intellectually inferior friend. You see, you go against anything America says, that's real fucking stupid. Especially when you say the String Theory is wrong, just because an American made it up. If some European guy made it up, you'd be preaching it left and right. You have no credibility because you are a close minded, ignorant, uneducated fuck. Now geht the fuck out. :mfinger:

RedOctober said:

Live with it!
There is a difference between being influenced by another writer, and flat out copying them. Changing one or two words, and calling it your own is not being influenced, that’s called theft/fraud/copyright infringement.

Everyone is influenced by something, or someone. Hell, in order to have inspiration, you must first have some form of influence. This is not my point. My issue is flat out plagiarism, and fraud or another’s work. Some of these artists people plagiarize, worked their whole lives, to develop their skill. They put everything they are into it. To them you might as well steal their soul.

Issue of this thread = plagiarism
Influence = Different from plagiarism

No disrespect intended, but you are confused as to my point.

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
Power to the people TB !!!

Everyone else who thinks not CAN SHOVE THEIR OPIONS UP THERE ASS. Im sick of this shit aswell!

R

RedOctober

I Hate The FCC said:
:rofl: I've read the entire Communist Manifesto, everybody knows who he is.
That makes you a real dumb fuck!
Even communist leaders never succeeded in that!

You'll be taking lessons from me, my intellectually inferior friend.
That is more a fascist typology, and not communist.
You're probably a CIA agent provocateur pretending to be a commy.

You see, you go against anything America says, that's real fucking stupid. Especially when you say the String Theory is wrong, just because an American made it up. If some European guy made it up, you'd be preaching it left and right.
Well.. Here you go asshole!
There's even a Dutchman who got the Nobel prize for that!

Your flag is Danish anyway.. You don't seem to realize that. :mfinger:
Danes are kind people nowadays, and not stupid American dumb fuckers who are wining about some FCC, and pretend they are Danish or even communist.
You know a rat's ass about communism!

RedOctober said:
That makes you a real dumb fuck!
Even communist leaders never succeeded in that!
Oh the ironing.
That is more a fascist typology, and not communist.
You're probably a CIA agent provocateur pretending to be a commy.
Yeah, that's it. I'm a CIA agent that goes on a message board and pretends to be a Communist. :rolleyes:
Well.. Here you go asshole!
There's even a Dutchman who got the Nobel prize for that!
It doesn't change the fact that you're an idiot does it?
Your flag is Danish anyway.. You don't seem to realize that. :mfinger:
Danes are kind people nowadays, and not stupid American dumb fuckers who are wining about some FCC.
That's because I am of Danish heritage. You're right, I'm winning with my ideas about the FCC. :thumbsup:
EDIT: I'll drag this public beating over to B&T so you can be humiliated there. http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=11732

Last edited by a moderator:
Nemesis said:
Think this is headin to B&T
Considering RO never responded to my explanation, I assume he now understands the difference in my meaning, and what he was thinking. If not, /me shrugs.

FCC, this is not the place. Take it elsewheres

EDIT: NVM: I see you already have.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
This is fun and all. But can we take this to another forum, or try to keep to the rules and the topic? BIGdaddy sure would hate to pull out the BIG stick and make all the mean people go away. Just so you know, Camp Cock is pretty much empty at the moment.

Knock it the fuck off, or geht out of The Writers Block.

Carry on TB. ;)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
RedOctober said:

Live with it!
INFLUENCE IS DIFFERENT THAN OUTRIGHT PLAGERISM

I suggest you quit fucking shitting on my forum before I perma ban you for being the most worthless and annoying poster in the fucking history of this site.

dustinzgirl said:
INFLUENCE IS DIFFERENT THAN OUTRIGHT PLAGERISM

I suggest you quit fucking shitting on my forum before I perma ban you for being the most worthless and annoying poster in the fucking history of this site.
Thanks, GF, and DG.

Now, back to the topic at hand.

Any comments? Add-ons? Whatever?