WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines plastic surgery for the only beings happy with their appearance

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
So in our ever-increasingly image conscious world, here is the newest and possibly saddest development.

Plastic surgery for your pets.

And I'm not talking about stuff like those dogs that have folds of skin hanging in their eyes and can't see because of it. I mean actual plastic surgery. For a Pet!
Apparently nearly any procedure that can be performed on a human can also be performed on a pet.

Havens forfend that someone be seen with an ugly dog or cat. Or... did the animal have poor self-esteem? Did the other dogs tease her because her teats weren't big enough? Did the tom cat need a butt lift to meet girls?

Please tell me that other people find this disturbing.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I know far more people that need to be castrated than animals.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
My dog hasn't had any surgery, just vaccinations. Just look at him (my profile pic) , he's too good looking for cosmetic surgery! :thumbsup:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Here's the thing, animals don't have any sense of beauty...they just live their lives.

Anyone who puts a pet's life at risk for some idiotic reason like that should be shot.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Dude, my dog's SOOOOOO getting fake boobies! That would be the shit. Just imagine how popular the pictures will be on the net!

Destiny Khan

destiny fucker
Now Why The Fuck Would Anyone Would Want To Give Their Pet Plastic Surgery?

I Would Never Give My Dog Plastic Surgey He's Happy With His Appearance

Why?whywhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!