WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Play any online game?

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Seen that before but always makes me laugh cuz i can see some of my friends doing that.

TarkinRocher

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hey everybody, do you know of a text RPG site where there are no DM's and no standards for damage, spells, etc. It's all based on the honor system, unfortunately there are very many newbies who just want to destroy everything and be invincible instead of fairplay.

shep

Local alcoholic
Yes unfortunatly these little ones ruin the game.I mean i can find trainer's for a number of games but winning all the time get's boring.I don't play rpg so i can't help you.

shep

Local alcoholic
Yes i ve seen screen shot's of that game it look's good.It's the same type of game im playing.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
It's always like this. Anytime you face off against a high-ranked player, he beats you a few times, gets cockey, says how much you suck. Once you figure him out and beat him they get all pissed and say you have to be cheating.