WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Playing in the WTF Arcade

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Ok, because so many people come here to only play games I'm going to help you out.

Here at wtf.com the god's that be (the admin of the site) decided to make it a requirement that you have 100 posts before you play in the arcade. Why? Because this isn't a games site genius. If you post 100 posts of complete crap you'll be banned. If you stop posting when you reach your 100 posts you'll probably be banned. If you whine about the 100 post requirement you'll be banned.

If you just want to play games go to:
addictinggames.com
teagames.com
bored.com
games.com

I'm not going to make them links. Copy and paste it for yourselves. Most of the games here can be found at these sites anyway. The arcade is for posters that have proven themselves to be here for at least more than a silly assed game.

latinmaxima

**SPECIAL**
the games here are for those who eseentially pay to play. if you dont contribute to the topics in wtf then why come here to play. well said uberskippy

pwnij

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm new and i think the rule is genius

i know some ppl just join sites to get a thing and just start accounts then use it one day and not the next i hate those ppl.... i hate my self

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
OK. I think some of you gimps are missing the point to this thread.
It's NOT a thread to drop site names. It's a reminder that you're not here to post-crap your way into the arcade. If gaming is all you're looking for, then you can go elsewhere for it. The WTF arcade is a member perk for not posting constant shit.

Got it?

Good...

Now SHADDAP! :D

Spikey

Supreme Leader
Believe me, all arcade posters, all these games are nothing but time wasters.
Your not missing out on anything.

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
:wstupid:

The threads hold my interest more than the games, and that is saying something.

what the hell am i doing here?

I'm looking for furniture in N.C. and i end up here. how did this happen?

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
Uber!!! I have 100 post! And I'm gonna so beat you in twins!

Spikey

Supreme Leader
Swid said:
Uber!!! I have 100 post! And I'm gonna so beat you in twins!
You just missed his whole entire point in one post.

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
SpikeySpike said:
You just missed his whole entire point in one post.
Nope, I'm not going to stop posting. I did not rush to get 100 post either, but I did tell him when I reach 100 post I will beat him.

Quitii

Spank {the monkey}
personally i think that the 100 posts isn't enough. it's too easy to get there.
also, if your looking for quality posts, i believe it might work to incorporate the Ushop with the arcade. if i'm seeing things correctly, the more you have in a single post, the more points you earn. so then, you could make it so you have to buy access to the arcade using Ushop.

blind dead man

Banned - What an Asshat!
i think

i think he is right but im not saying u should listen to me but i think it should be higher then 100 post not saying u should just post for nothing and then go to the games u should rant and rave and then once u have the post and u get bored go to the games =) :banana:

Kingy

Master of the Puppets
What's with the random 100 posts rule, I don't feel it's fair on people who want to rant and have some random games time all at one site, and yes there are people who want to do that trust me!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Kingy said:
What's with the random 100 posts rule, I don't feel it's fair on people who want to rant and have some random games time all at one site, and yes there are people who want to do that trust me!
There are plenty of free gaming sites out there for you to choose from. I'm sure you'll geht over our little rule. If not, we'll geht over it.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
What I want to know is, how do you challenge people?

I am ready to start my reign of arcade madness!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Click on their name and go to challenge "blah blah" in the arcade.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
You see where it says "meh_it_all", where you would click to see their profile normally.

I am sorry for being an ass in this post. I am in the current occupation of going around and cleaning them up. You know how it goes "Bless my mess" and all that.