WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Please flame me. I DESERVE IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Okay... This is basically open season, full consent, to text-rape my tight, experienced forum-anus. After... i think ALMOST 20 posts, I JUST NOW NOTICED there's an arcade on this site.. that you have to have 50 posts to enter. I mean.. I got no problem with any of that.. But it took me THIS LONG to find it.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
OmegaZeto said:
Okay... This is basically open season, full consent, to text-rape my tight, experienced forum-anus. After... i think ALMOST 20 posts, I JUST NOW NOTICED there's an arcade on this site.. that you have to have 50 posts to enter. I mean.. I got no problem with any of that.. But it took me THIS LONG to find it.
Some one BAN this FUCK!

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
twist, by "flame me", i mean to ridicule me for stupidly missing obvious things, and i'm making an attempt to entertain others at my own expense. suggesting permanently removing me from this site for no other reason than that post is infantile, and beyond flaming. it's called abuse of rep power, and, regardless of the laws of physics in reality, i'd break my leg off at the kneecap in your anus if given the chance. have a nice day, fucktard.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
because he's spamming, there is absolutely no reason for us to flame him it seems like a cry for post increasing

gumercules

Ultra Mega
as long as he isn't posting just to get to 50, no ban. and us flaming him isn't going to increase his post count necessarily

anyway, keep in mind that posts have to be relevant

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i hat when people post to get to the arcade.....its just flash games

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I don't see that he's spamming. So far all of his posts seemed to be strategically placed, and in context with the subject at hand. Besides, spamming is normally done by those with intellectual deficit.

Perhaps you may want to focus your flames by questioning his sexual preference, or imply a negative social developement. That may be effective. :thumbsup:

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
I agree with max... for obvious reasons. If all I wanted were flash games, i'd go to newgrounds.com, kontraband, ebaumsworld, albinoblacksheep, the list goes on and on. I'm here to FUCK YOU and rant along with the angry children posting on this site who have nothing better to do than wait like a hurt animal for somebody to come along and mention the arcade so they can run out of the bushes screaming for a ban. Did I mention the part about GROWING UP? Fuck off.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Little attention whore; I can't stand people like you.
My title offers you good advice.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
well.. since you asked for it... you are a useless piece of shit who doesnt fucking deserve to be part of this world.. YOu fucking MORON!! stop wasting my fucking time, i have to read this shit because you are DUMB enough to join a site and not know what the fuck they have as content! :mfinger:

OmegaZeto said:
theres an arcade?

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
deus.. that has to be.. literally.. the funniest post on the entire website. 100/100 for creativity.

TarkinRocher

Banned - What an Asshat!
OmegaZeto said:
Consider yourself flamed.

I think I'm cute, I know I'm sexy.
I got the looks that drive the girls wild
I got the moves that really move 'em
I send chills up and down your spine

I'm not your toy, I'm just a sexy boy.

I make 'em hot, I make 'em shiver
Their knees get weak and their eyes go round
They see me walk, they hear me talk
I make 'em feel, LIKE THEY'RE ON CLOUD NINE!

Eat your heart out girls
Hands off the merchandise

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
TarkinRocher said:
Consider yourself flamed.

I think I'm cute, I know I'm sexy.
I got the looks that drive the girls wild
I got the moves that really move 'em
I send chills up and down your spine

I make 'em hot, I make 'em shiver
Their knees get weak and their eyes go round
They see me walk, they hear me talk
I make 'em feel, LIKE THEY'RE ON CLOUD NINE!

Eat your heart out girls
Hands off the merchandise
WTF is the deal with duplicating the same shit? You just posted this on a other thread....

EXPLAIN plz!

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
He is just trying to be funny... and failing misreably.

shep

Local alcoholic
Yes ,he is tryingto be funny .This is bait&tackle,flame his punk ass :mfinger: :D :thumbsup:

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
From Zeto wanting to get flamed to Rocher getting flamed; what a plot twist!

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Dogbert... who are you? No seriously.. fucking NOBODY calls me Zeto! Everyone calls me "Omega" or some other stupid name like "fucktard" or "asshat".. You seem to have hit upon the POINT of my name, which is that "Zeto" is the actual name, and "Omega" is a title. rep points indeed...

Status
Not open for further replies.