WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Please Help Our Cheerleading Squad

hey...

Our cheerleading squad is competing in a competition to win 10,000 dollars and a free trip to Nationals.... and we need more votes.... if yall will PLEASE help us out by going to

and the cheer voting part is at the top right... click on Got The Tommy Girl Spirit? Vote Now... and to the far right it says sign up to vote... click it... then enter the information it asks for... and enter your email address and a password.. (( does not matter what it is.. does not have to be your actual password )) and then the next screen is listing when spuads will be knocked out of the competition... scroll down... and find Harrison Central High School.... the only one from Mississippi... and click vote for this video...

Please Help Our Squad Win This... Thank You...

Thanks!... Have a Nice Day! :)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
blondebtch25 said:
hey...

Our cheerleading squad is competing in a competition to win 10,000 dollars and a free trip to Nationals.... and we need more votes.... if yall will PLEASE help us out by going to

tommy.com and the cheer voting part is at the top right... click on Got The Tommy Girl Spirit? Vote Now... and to the far right it says sign up to vote... click it... then enter the information it asks for... and enter your email address and a password.. (( does not matter what it is.. does not have to be your actual password )) and then the next screen is listing when spuads will be knocked out of the competition... scroll down... and find Harrison Central High School.... the only one from Mississippi... and click vote for this video...

Please Help Our Squad Win This... Thank You...

(( and one of our cheerleaders have found away to vote more than once... so if your interrested... just send me a private message or leave one in here!!...))

You make me want to vomit.

fucking spammers.

get a clue.

Not flaming, just posting an opinion.

and no, I will not visit your site.

Jung

???
Premium
blondebtch25 said:
(( and one of our cheerleaders have found away to vote more than once... so if your interrested... just send me a private message or leave one in here!!...))
It'd be really funny if someone emailed that to the admin of the web site. Admins are known to check IPs for polls that involve money or prizes. It'd be really funny if you won, but forfeited because of voting fraud. :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
blondebtch25 said:
hey...
Our cheerleading squad is competing in a competition to win 10,000 dollars and a free trip to Nationals.... and we need more votes....
Your account + this thread =

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
come on guys... use your thinkers!!!

you're answer should have been:

"Sure baby, i'll take a look at your site, hell, i'll tell everyone else about it, and make them look at your site. All of a sudden, you will be the most popular cheerleaders in the world. You will all have fast cars and rich boyfriends. You'll never have to work another day in your life because all the men chasing you will look after you forever and ever. You will have a huge wedding with all your lovely guests looking fantastic. You'll have lots of kids (each with a nanny so you don't have to look after them), and when you have had all your kids you will still keep that beautiful figure. You will win the house and assets in all of your divorces. All of this will be yours because i will have everyone looking at your website."

"And all you have to do for me is swallow. And your cheerleading friends too."

Assuming of course, they are all of legal age...

umm. first off... we aint whores... second off wouldnt you like to know which one i am... and third off... the way to get more than one vote is put in a new email address... duh... and if you didnt want to vote for us... then you shouldnt of said anything... or you could of said umm no thanks... and we wont suck your dick... and just to let you kno... we dont wanna be the "richest, and never work again" people... we do have lifes... and we aint that spoiled.... so yea.... have fun... buh bye...

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I think the only way we will support your site is if you post five (5) to ten (10) nude pictures of yourself, followed by hot remarks after each of them.

Chop-chop...dont wanna lose the nationals!

edit: i just found out that my old HS won nationals in cheerleading...saw it in the paper!! bahahaha

maybe not the same competition...but still

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
blondebtch25 said:
umm. first off... we aint whores... second off wouldnt you like to know which one i am... and third off... the way to get more than one vote is put in a new email address... duh... and if you didnt want to vote for us... then you shouldnt of said anything... or you could of said umm no thanks... and we wont suck your dick... and just to let you kno... we dont wanna be the "richest, and never work again" people... we do have lifes... and we aint that spoiled.... so yea.... have fun... buh bye...
first off - you're right, you aren;t a whore because i wouldn't be paying for it.
Second off - no, not really
third off - wow, i can't believe i didn't know that... silly me.

Here it is: umm no thanks

and just to let you "kno" - if this is the way you spell, and if that is the way you talk in real life, perhaps you do need to try and become the richest and never work again. Try and do something different with your "lifes"

so really, i think i speak for everyone when i say: thanks for the visit... now please depart

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
blondebtch25 said:
wow. So many dots in one paragraph.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
they dont teach sentence structure in cheerleading school.

i'm glad there are so many jobs available where you can thrown in the air by a bunch of horny guys and make letter formations.

Jung

???
Premium
blondebtch25 said:

Use those keys, dumbass.

dawizard

da quicker F'er upper
:naughty: :lick: :lol:
This shit is hilarious.
Give the girl a break guys.

I personally prefer female volleyball to cheerleading
because their uniforms are nicer, but it seems this
forum is like life...
Do unto others as you would have others do unto you...

in other words show them yours(photos) and they'll show you theirs(votes).