WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Please read the following. . .

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Can you fncukig bleeive you can raed tihs? It's so fnuikeg aeswmoe It bwols my mnid! Waht aubot you? Tihs is smoe aesowme ltraietrue huh? So waht do ya tihnk? Ptrety dman awsmeoe if you ask yrous tlury. . . All awnerss/rpieels msut be tpeyd lkie tihs. (Wtih mdilde ltetres mxied up but otdsidue ltetres nmraol.)

Hvae fun! :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
mmm...cheese said:
Can you fncukig bleeive you can raed tihs? It's so fnuikeg aeswmoe It bwols my mnid! Waht aubot you? Tihs is smoe aesowme ltraietrue huh? So waht do ya tihnk? Ptrety dman awsmeoe if you ask yrous tlury. . . All awnerss/rpieels msut be tpeyd lkie tihs. (Wtih mdilde ltetres mxied up but otdsidue ltetres nmraol.)

Hvae fun! :thumbsup:
Bene dnoe on tish fruom boefre!

i tnihk the frist and lsat ltetrs hvae to saty the smae.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Tihs is pttery cool. I hraet bad snillepg.

The qciuk bworn fox jepmud oevr the lzay dog.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yes, it is tmie cnimusnog and a hlssae, but rnidraweg.

Rust

I AM CANADIAN
wo tihs htrsu my brian...

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Yaeh, Tihs is old, and all oevr. We got tihs on a hndoaut in Pghscolyoy.
You gyus anr'et raenidg it rghit ehietr, lkie gcmuelures siad, fsrit and lsat are the smae.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Nver rlely touhgt aobut it bfeore.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I jsut clal tihs dunrk tpnyig. I do it all the tmie.