WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Notice Please welcome our newest power abuser, ib4!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
In an effort to decrease our BMI, we have elected to accept ib4's abs to our team.

Said abs will be assisting us in News & Debates, Entertainment Ave, Brain Droppings, and wherever the hell else his hunkiness desires.

Also, he's almost made it through married life for almost a year. That's got to count for something.

Of course if his wife wants the job instead, she just has to contact us (and send along an intimate item or two)... We're just being truthful!

Welcome! ;)

ib4

Error
Staff
If anyone has received pictures of me and abs...those are actually @BudVugger abs. I'm not ashamed.

The Wife may consider Jason's deal. There was mention of Fist needing to be involved though. Just being truthful :]

I'm only here to see that phrasing is handled appropriately. I have been told there are other responsibilities though.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Either there's hope for this one, or he'll be as useless as the "g" in lasagna..

Only time will tell...

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I hate him, already. Fuckin' MODS. :(
:D

Well shit.

Edit: Already flaunting his rating privileges. Man there's no way I'm going to allow @Danni to sugarbeetus me with premiumness while this nub job is staff.

I really don't give a shit. Happy staff infection WTF.

Last edited:

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
Either there's hope for this one, or he'll be as useless as the "g" in lasagna...
Lasagna without the "g" would sound pretty weird, imo. Just being truthful here.

Also, that would make a great first lunch if @ib4 made lasagna (not lasana, of course).

Ooh! And welcome to the club!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
At least I was inb4 ib4. Also I get into work early so I can take the first dump in the freshly cleaned toilet and have the blue water splash on my ass. You can blame me for the warm toilet seat.

Danni

Sheepo Bandito
Premium
Seems i missed the ceremony.

Dont make them work out too hard.