WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Please welcome our newest power abuser - Taylor_Blade

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Please give your usual warm steaming pile of congrats to our latest staff member, Taylor_Blade.

He'll be helping us watch over Entertainment Ave, Forum Games & Humor, Insignificant Others, The Dearly Detested, & The Writer's Block.

May the Gods help us all. :mfinger:

necro

Postaholic
I actually thought Taylor was a mod, to be honest :rolleyes: Anyway, high five and a non-existant poop toast sandwich to Taylor_Blade :thumbsup:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
New victim to the slaughter...

shep

Local alcoholic
Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
:cool: Don't forget to send me that money you promised for rigging the poll.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Way to go Taylor!!! Now, get highly intoxicated and go on a banning spree. ;)

shep

Local alcoholic
CopyLifted said:
get highly intoxicated and go on a banning spree. ;)
Shit,that sounds like a plan.I got a fresh keg sitting in the garage.What do you say taylor? :D

shep said:
Shit,that sounds like a plan.I got a fresh keg sitting in the garage.What do you say taylor? :D
You bet! Who's first, and who the hell has the whiskey? :p

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
shep said:
Hey, can I join? I could log in as DG and have some fun too. :happysad:

Before everybody freaks out, I was kidding. I would never do that. It would be fun though. :D

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
:congratulatorymoderatorthumbsup: :teabagging: Congratulations Taylor!

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
I had a dream about this...

I think my sheets are stained for life.

you'd know if i had the wiskey, i'd get violent, and want a smoke :p i'll go get some beer instead. congrats Taylor, i so new you'd make mod.

Congrats, TB. If anyone deserves to be given the responibilities of a mod, it's you. :p