WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Plugs

I took my 3 half inch plugs out, because the smelt bad, and I wanted them to shrinka little. Now they are at a 2 gauge but are wrinkly on the in side, is this normal?

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
umm are we talking about piercings, or something else?

magnolia

Postaholic
Dave666 said:
I took my 3 half inch plugs out, because the smelt bad, and I wanted them to shrinka little. Now they are at a 2 gauge but are wrinkly on the in side, is this normal?
Well, shit happens when you put plugs in your ears. They hole grows and when you want it to be back to normal, it never will be. Give it more time and see if the wrinkles come out. Otherwise, you could always take a ride in the dryer for a few min and see if that helps. :p

I was talking about ear plugs, and have had them out for about a month. They have shrunk to about a 2 gauge, and aren't wrinkly.