WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Plz oppinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Does it disturb you if I say cheers?? I just wunder cuz I liek saying cheers when I end my sentence ... Plz giveh commen cuz its c00l and l33t

thx

Cheers :mfinger:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
MrNewbie said:
Does it disturb you if I say cheers?? I just wunder cuz I liek saying cheers when I end my sentence ... Plz giveh commen cuz its c00l and l33t

thx

Cheers mate

morelos

lexicon incognito
all i care is that you learn how to spell "opinion."

cheers.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I think it was just the fact that you were talking that disturbed people...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MrNewbie said:

thx

SinEWE + Mr.Newbie = :love:

Queers :mfinger:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Mr. Newbie, this is a dumbass thread, we don't care about what you say, its how you say it that counts.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Bullshyt said:
Mr. Newbie, this is a dumbass thread, we don't care about what you say, its how you say it that counts.
For Instance:

Cheers Beoch!!! or the popular Yo Cheers to yo momma!!

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
MrNewbie said:

thx

i really dont care if you do.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yeah, Mr. Newbie would say it anyways, wonder why he actually asked this question?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
to get attention. doesnt seem like his usual self.

I like the word cheers its kinda cute. better htan the f word.

Status
Not open for further replies.