WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

PM Spam

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
i dont know if any of you got this but i did

From pepsicoke

Hey,

I just wanted to tell you that there is a new forum up! *URL To Some Site* there is active roleplaying, anime discussion, TV and movie and talk! And much much more! So help a forum grow! Join *URL To Some Site* today!

Best Regards

I've gotten the same message from Twist about receiving spam.

Bastard.

If we get anymore complaints, I just might have to kill him.

Or ban, I dunno.

Bans all around!

shep

Local alcoholic
Yes he was pm spamming.He's gone :thumbsup:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
HavokChylde said:
I'm so hurt, I never got a pm spam. :(
meybe its the hairy man avatar...

or your too lovable to spam... I got the spam... so I must not be lovable... oh well... wish spammers gave thier real email addresses... I'd send spam from one spammer to another spammers address...create my own hate mailing list of spammers... i'd do that with junk mail at home but the post office charges :mfinger:

edit: however I have thought of taking those subscription letters and signing time life up for sports illustrated... and vice versa...

Darklight said:
meybe its the hairy man avatar...

or your too lovable to spam... I got the spam... so I must not be lovable... oh well... wish spammers gave thier real email addresses... I'd send spam from one spammer to another spammers address...create my own hate mailing list of spammers... i'd do that with junk mail at home but the post office charges :mfinger:

edit: however I have thought of taking those subscription letters and signing time life up for sports illustrated... and vice versa...
I must be too lovable for spam! :D

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I've gotten PM "spam" once or twice.

Doesn't really bother me.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
spam for me, too! I must not be loveable :(

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder