WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

PMS, perhaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugbybitch

On A Freakin' Rampage!
My first post may have been induced by a bout of PMS and the need to make a post. Even so, I don't apologize for what I've said. I still believe every word of it. Some of your responses were pretty funny. Mostly, they were funny because you were trying to be mean and you kind of played into my rant. I really appreciate it. ;) I know I sound all self-righteous, like I'm somehow I'm better than everyone else. But, maybe I am. In any case, this post is about school starting rather, than talking about my first post. I just felt like adding that at the top. I'm a little miffed that school is starting up so soon. I understand that school will give me better opportunities in the future, and all of that shit. School is just a hassle, and my mom and really ridiculously high expectations for me this year. "Straight A's if you to get want contacts..."She's said if I have one missing assignment, I'm grounded for a week. What the hell kind of Nazi standards are these? Whatever! (Heh)
School starts in 1 hour and 15 minutes. Wow. This is suck.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
rugbybitch said:
My first post may have been induced by a bout of PMS and the need to make a post. Even so, I don't apologize for what I've said. I still believe every word of it. Some of your responses were pretty funny. Mostly, they were funny because you were trying to be mean and you kind of played into my rant. I really appreciate it. ;) I know I sound all self-righteous, like I'm somehow I'm better than everyone else. But, maybe I am. In any case, this post is about school starting rather, than talking about my first post. I just felt like adding that at the top. I'm a little miffed that school is starting up so soon. I understand that school will give me better opportunities in the future, and all of that shit. School is just a hassle, and my mom and really ridiculously high expectations for me this year. "Straight A's if you to get want contacts..."She's said if I have one missing assignment, I'm grounded for a week. What the hell kind of Nazi standards are these? Whatever! (Heh)
School starts in 1 hour and 15 minutes. Wow. This is suck.
WTF 1 hour?!?!?! hahahahah

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
nazi`s hell yeah im no nazi but im german

Wow. Thats pretty funny. Tomarrow 4 me. Read my thread, it'll make ya feel better.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
otepsoul said:
nazi`s hell yeah im no nazi but im german
retard's hell yeah im no retard but i love to make fun of them

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
CaptainCastrate said:
Wow. Thats pretty funny. Tomarrow 4 me. Read my thread, it'll make ya feel better.
Umm...I don't think I have the slightest idea what you were trying to say there.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
rugbybitch said:
My first post may have been induced by a bout of PMS and the need to make a post.
PMS this :mfinger:...... Stupid excuse, don't follow in momma's foot steps we ain't that dumb.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
uh, I know I can be kind of slow on the ball, but you boys tell me
WHAT THE FUCK SHE IS TALKING ABOUT?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
|School is a governement instituation for poor and underclass children who can not afford a private education.

Here is a new one for ya: My kids school is teaching them that if you see your parents doing drugs that are bad, like pot or whatever, you should call the police or tell you teacher so we can get them help.

Now, this is bullshit. my dad has a med. mj. liscence. Plus, they are breeding a country of narcs and snitches.

MaxPower said:
Umm...I don't think I have the slightest idea what you were trying to say there.
I meant i start school tomarrow, well, that was about 3 days ago. w/e. And yes, you cant tell me you didnt laugh when you first read that post. seriously.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
CaptainCastrate said:
I meant i start school tomarrow, well, that was about 3 days ago. w/e. And yes, you cant tell me you didnt laugh when you first read that post. seriously.
Yes, and Now I'm laughing harder because you misspelled "tomorrow" again. Which means the first time it wasn't a typo; you think that's actually how it's spelled.
Sorry, but I have to laugh at your intellectual inferiority.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa​

Status
Not open for further replies.