WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Pneumonia Sucks Ass

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Yah so I been sick a few days now. Last night I couldnt breathe too well and my heart and chest was hurting really bad. So, at about 1 am this morning, I went to the hospital. I've been there all day until about 4 hours ago when I proceeded to chill in the bed a while before gettin up and on here.

Turns out I have pneumonia. Great, just what I need on top of everything else. Everytime I cough, I'm coughing up this thick whitish-yellow phlegm and it hurts my back like hell. Like I didnt already have back problems, try coughing every 5 mins for the last 3 days...it's to the point where now I cry when I go to cough because my back feels like it's gonna split in half and my stomach muscles are hurting from it too.

The funny thing is, with all this pain it's only one lung that's infected and it's my right one...lol. Bloodwork came back outa whack so that's why they kept me a while. Been on IVPB antibiotics, (i.e. omnicef and keflex), and 3 bags of NaCl + Fe because of severe dehydration and anemia from me not drinkin or hardly eatin the last few days. But hell, when you feel as bad as I have felt the last few days you dont want to do shit, more less eat and drink.

Ugh, hopefully I'll start to feel better tomorow, or so I hope. :(

FearKillR

The Dead Jester
:( I really hope you feel better sweetheart....i'll see you through this shit... :cool: The best of luck to you...and GET WELL AND GET PLENTY OF REST!!!

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
jeez.. you're in the wars, sounds like your immune system has taken a bashing, guess you are/were stressed from all the other bad stuff and now random things are just screwing up.. happens to all of us from time to time.. drink the water, baby yourself and get lots of happy hugs whenever you can.. oh and try not to get more stressed..
get well !!

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Yah all this stress is catching up to me. Mainly it's the situation at home here, Elizabeth possibly having add (she has an appt tomorow and I'll post a thread in dearly detesed tomorow for the results from that), the fact that one of my friends live right in layfette close to where the huricane is gonna hit and his mom likes to leave him for days and not worry about him and he dont have a car :'(, me being sick, my back, the girls being bad...lol...the list goes on and on. I wish I didnt have any stress, life would be so much better :(.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
that sucks... sorry to hear about it... hope you get better

Bill_Gates

Lord of Bad Posting...
Hope you fell better, I had a pneumiona before too. So i pretty much know what were going through, Get well soon =D

:hug2:

Sorry to hear that hun. I'm here for you. :kcheek:

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Thanks for all the get-well wishes yall. :hug2: It really means alot right now :)

RoxUrSx

Fresh Meat
Awe man, im only 13 and ive had pneumonia (spelling?) like, friggen 3 or 4 times. the last time i had it was one year ago and i missed 4 months of school, it blew ass. the doctor said, im seeing you to many times for this kinda thing. but good thing i live in canada, free health care=D

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
sinamon said:
Thanks for all the get-well wishes yall. :hug2: It really means alot right now :)
Hang in there sweetie, take your medicine and orange juice.

Want me to take tour temperature? ;)

Descent

Hella Constipated
I had mild pnumonia when I was eight. It sucked ass.

MaxPower said:
Hang in there sweetie, take your medicine and orange juice.

Want me to take tour temperature?
Rectal :tool: ?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
sweetheart, hun, sweetie...

jeez why dont you guys just break out the roses and chocolates.

:p

Descent

Hella Constipated
tbsrk said:
sweetheart, hun, sweetie...

jeez why dont you guys just break out the roses and chocolates.

:p
I'd much rather break out "Guns 'N Roses" and a trip down Hershey Highway.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Well, It's not supposed to be fun. Hope you feel better. :thumbsup:

When life hands you lemons, make lemonaid.... No wait When life hands you lemons go "Oh Yah I like lemons, What else you got". Hang in there kid.