WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Pnmonia (sp?)

magnolia

Postaholic
I think I have pnmonia (sp?). Anyone know the syptoms cuz I'm just miserable over here and I wanna know if it's just really horrible allergies or something more serious.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Pneumonia.

WebMD:

Pneumonia is a serious infection that affects the lungs. Most cases (70% to 80%) are acquired in the community, not in a hospital or nursing home, and develop in people over age 60 or in people who have an underlying medical condition.1

This topic focuses on pneumonia that is acquired in the community, not in a health care setting.

Pneumonia can develop in healthy younger people during the winter months, causing a mild illness with recovery in 2 to 3 weeks. Pneumonia also may occur after a viral respiratoryClick here to see an illustration. illness; in these cases, bacteria may cause the infection, which can be severe. Recovery may take 6 to 8 weeks or longer

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
Yea, I'm pretty sure that's what Magnolia was going for. I'm not sure that I've ever had Pneumonia before, but I had food poisoning yesterday and it was a bitch.