WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

poem inspired by CCC

the univers swirls into a little girls lollipop,
as she licks it,
a tidal wave ravages hawaii,
then the pixie puts the smowlobe down and flies away nto his hive made of gingerbread and vinegar.
my letters dance around my head filling the void but leavin instead this scar upon the stars tha kind of looks lke jerry garcia.
gummi beas get up and dance and iris jig, ut then lay down and turn back into a wig which sits atop godzillas head as he ravages tokyo and explodes into a million butterflies makig rainbows in the sand.

whoa.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Now for the spelling.

The lack of proper spelling, made deciphering it quite difficult, and as a result, not near as interesting.

Jung

???
Premium
Maybe you could explain what CCC is for those of us who don't know. Also, I would look into a dictionary or spell checker if I were you. I agree with Brionwosh.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
im pretty sure its the same thing as DM, dextrometho blah blah. cough medicine used recreationally, impairs your motor skills.

Jung

???
Premium
dextromethorphan? What a crackhead. :confused:

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm.shtml
SPECIAL WARNING - Coricidin Cough and Cold
There are many over-the-counter products which contain DXM. Most contain additional active ingredients which are best avoided at high doses. The higher the dose, the more likely problems are. One product which has caused problems for many people is Coricidin Cough and Cold which contains DXM and Chlorpheniramine Maleate. If you are using DXM recreationally, avoid using Coricidin Cough and Cold as your DXM source. We have collected a few reports specifically about people's experiences with Coricidin.
:lol: owned

yes CCC=coricidin.
I took 20 and could barely type that to where it was coherent, but i just had to put down all the crazy shit i was seeing somewhere.