WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Pointless, but a rarity

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
I love my job. I work at a dog day care/boarding center. I love animals. I get paid decent. And that's why it's a rarity. How many of you people love your job? Or hate it...

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
I love animals as well... I have 3 dogs, and a cat....But no jobs that include animals...

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i love my job, i'm self-employed so it's just me and me.. which pans out pretty well when you consider that IRL i absolutely despise humans..

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Fuck yeah! Relaxation, free workouts, get to talk to lots of beautiful women, good money, and the coolest fucking boss in the world.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I also despise humans but circumstances have conspired so that I work at a hotel, at the desk. My job is easy, except the people, and the pay sucks. I don't hate it per se. I just do it to pay the bills.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
JLXC said:
I also despise humans but circumstances have conspired so that I work at a hotel, at the desk. My job is easy, except the people, and the pay sucks. I don't hate it per se. I just do it to pay the bills.
i used to run a record store in london.. i always said it was great except for the cuntstomers..
people ruin everything..