WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Zoso

Zappafied
i think i am missing something here... how is everyone getting so many points?? i have like 9. even the people who started this month have insane amounts...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Nobody knows me. I have no points.

Boo-hoo...

bnccoder

Postaholic
Unforgiven said:
It's not what you know... It's who you know...
Well, in your case its who you blow.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Thank you, you're a funny something or other I just havn't figured out what yet. Has N.A.S.A.?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
the point and store system is pretty good except i dont like the ability to change your name at will......it gets a lil confusing but still fun when you diss people.....i say keep everything except the name change.....

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Name change is awesome. :thumbsup:

I agree with Diznuts on this one, I don't like the name change feature. I'm also not a fan of the glow fonts, but I don't think they even work in Mozilla so it doesn't matter...

Besides, I'm happy with the name I have anyway. Had it since day one, never plan on changing it.