Pokedemon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

neckdemon

Tenderony
MrNewbie said:
Pokedemon you finished your daily blowjob yet and catched your pikchachu?
brilliant. my 3 year old brother puts together more intelligent sentences. otherwise i can not comment on a statement that has absolutely no meaning. in other words.........what the fuck kinda shit are you spewing?

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
neckdemon said:
brilliant. my 3 year old brother puts together more intelligent sentences. otherwise i can not comment on a statement that has absolutely no meaning. in other words.........what the fuck kinda shit are you spewing?
You mean your twin brother?

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Fred said:
This Girl I love is fucking me about so much, we havent dated or anything but fuck I want to. it started off me telling her I liked her and her just not saying anything back, then I asked her how she felt about me and she basically said its not that I dont wanna be with you its that im not ready for a relationship, but recently we have been getting really close and we were at a concert the other day and I wanted to kiss her so bad but didnt cause I wont hurt her again (once I pushed her really far about how she felt about me and she got real upset) at this concert the guy sung a song called I love you (how fucking typical) and I looked at her and our eyes met and I was sure I felt something from her but then the other day I find out that apparently she is going out with someone else. Then yesterday I found out this guy asked ehr out when she was pissed and they arent actually going out but when I asked her if she was going out with him I had a huge go at her and she didnt tell me that the werent, and when I was saying it she just said it wuold be better if we were just friends, bu I dont think she meant it or not I just dno wat to do, any advice people?

Status
Not open for further replies.