WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Pokemon Online! w00t!

Boycott

Soul Doubt
http://www.tvsian.com/netbattle/download.htm

I just found out there's an online pokemon battling game...
I know, the show and cards and mass sellout = shit.
The game has always been awesome... And now it's awesome online :) Just can't wait for a game like Colleseum (graphics wise) comes out like this... and better controls and such :p

I have two 3-inch binders absolutly packed with Pok'e'mon cards. I loved it when it first came out and I went to Wizards of the Coast almost every Saturday to play in the game things. But that was a long time ago. Ok, I showed more geek than I wanted to there...

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
I can tell you a little secret..I've had the game on my computer *tihi* :happysad:

I play Red, Silver, and Leaf Green to pass the time...

What can I say? I'm a fucking dork and it kicks ass.

You know what? I figure I should let my geek out right now. He hasn't been out of his cage in ages. I have Magic cards, D&D books and other associated gear, I love the Gauntlet games, and The Phenomanuats kick ass. Be suprised.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Boycott said:
http://www.tvsian.com/netbattle/download.htm

I just found out there's an online pokemon battling game...
I know, the show and cards and mass sellout = shit.
The game has always been awesome... And now it's awesome online :) Just can't wait for a game like Colleseum (graphics wise) comes out like this... and better controls and such :p
Fuck that pokemon was good when they had it on gameboy color.
that was the fun days.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
So who's playing it online now?? heh... I need someone to play with because I can't beat anyone on there yet :(

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
/me raises eyebrow suspiciously, moves to another thread.