WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Poland, ME.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
I am moving to Poland, me. the end of next week, and around my area right now atleast people dont even know there is such a place let alone where it is..
I was just woundering if anyone knows where it is. Im just hopping it wont be That small of a town...

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm in Cumberland, ME.. Thats about 45 mins away or so..

It's not that bad around here..

swizeguy

How dare you!?
dude everything is 45 to an hour away from poland.. jeesh.. ohh well its nice up there..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Germany being my high school.. Full of being shooting you down when you are the weakest, food sucks and its always overcast and depressing.. And sounds of people yelling a foreign language..

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yay for MAINE. But have fun living in the west, UGH.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yay? How about NAY.. I don't like Maine.. I only stay because of my friends.. And I can't affored moving or living on my own at 16..

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I Want to move to canada. Weeeee.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
It doesnt matter where you live...its better than Waterville ME. Christ, i'm glad i got out of that bitch....hope you like pasty products of incest!!! have fun!!!

tzedek

Original Member
holy shit, i didnt think anyone else lived in maine. I have never even heard of Poland tho haha is it near mexico? I live in Trenton (east coast biatchaazzz)

tzedek

Original Member
you dont live in ellsworth you liar :(

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Damn Pollacks....

We won't forget you like JK did... ;)

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
i reside there

i go to school in philly

f/u josh :mfinger:

A-shardof-life

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh

I live in Orono Maine. I wanna go to UCLA and finish getting my degree....

I live in portland...

We should all have a party or sumthin.

Maine sucks. It's frosty and all the outlet stores blow.

Personally, I live in Rhode Island, so I guess it's not that far, but I don't know if I'd want to have to go to Maine to have a party. The border's about 3.5 hours away, and I don't know how far into the state you all live.

OK, hows about boston?

We could all go out for dinner.

Exept I don't have a car...

Boston rules. The city has no organization whatsoever, but I still like it.